www.WhataburgerVisit.com – The Official Whataburger Survey
As they say, if you haven’t been to Whataburger, then you haven’t been to Texas! Whataburger was popular in the ‘60s, and it has only been growing in popularity ever since. It mostly covers only the southern part of the US, but it is thus that each of its outlets retains its unique flavor. First timer? Go try out their Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, and of course, follow it up with the classic WhatABurger (the more layers the better)! We would also recommend the traditional Texan 3 AM cuisine – Taquito with cheese. Barely anyone else makes it better than Whataburger!
But what about the ongoing COVID-19 crisis? Does Whataburger remain open even today? Yes, it does! Every employee at the outlet takes the utmost precautions to make their food not only delicious but also completely safe. And what’s more! If you ever find any fault with their workings, just take the survey at www.WhatABurgerSurvey.com and let them know your complaint!
It’s not overly difficult to stay safe during these trying times. If you are working from home, then all you need to do is stay at home and order your favorite food online. You can even describe your WhataburgerExperience on their online survey. And if you are heading out, then wear a mask, maintain the set distance between passersby, and make sure that your hands are sanitized and your temperature is checked before entering the Whataburger premises.
Once you have had your fill of their sumptuous burgers and fries, head back home, and describe your Whataburger visit on the survey portal. Were the premises well-kept? Were all the social distancing norms followed? Was the food healthy and delicious? Answer simple questions like these on www.WhataburgerVisit.com and submit the survey. It’s that easy!
Why WhataburgerExperience Customer Satisfaction Survey:
What makes the survey at www.WhataburgerSurvey.com particularly stand out? One main reason is that this survey is official. That is, it has been developed at the express instruction of the Whataburger authorities themselves. Go ahead and ask any of the employees at Whataburger, or even the manager. They will give you either of the two URLs – www.WhataburgerVisit.com or www.WhataburgerSurvey.com – both of which lead to the same survey questionnaire.
And as mentioned in the previous section, the questions asked in the survey will be very easy to answer. But you don’t need to give long-form answers that run for pages and pages. In fact, you don’t need to type in your answers at all! Every Whataburger survey question will have multiple-choice answers. Just pick the one you deem fit! And if you do wish to describe your experience, then there are comment boxes below the questions for you to elaborate on your visit.
And if you want more, then just ask! Every customer who takes the Whataburger visit survey will get a free burger! A scrumptious Whataburger for spending 10 minutes taking their survey is definitely not a bad deal if you ask us!
Win Free Whataburger in www.WhataburgerSurvey.com:
If you meet all the conditions mentioned below about entering the Whataburger survey, then you will definitely get to enjoy their burger for free.
- Since Whataburger has outlets only in the southern part of the US, you need to be a resident of that region. However, the company even allows participants from other regions as long as they have US citizenship and have visited an outlet recently.
- Only adults who are more than 18 years of age can take part in the WhataburgerExperience survey.
- Can you understand and write in English or Spanish? Then you can freely enter the survey.
- There are other avenues to leave your feedback, but the free Whataburger will only be granted via the Whataburger visit online survey. Hence, you will need to have a computer or laptop with a good internet.
- A person who is employed by Whataburger in any capacity at any of their outlets is not eligible to participate. Even if you are involved in the promotion of their official website, www.WhataburgerVisit.com, you won’t be allowed to enter it as a customer.
- If you stay outside the US, then you cannot participate even if you have visited a Whataburger outlet recently.
- The Whataburger receipt that you use to enter the survey should not be more than 3 days old.
- The free coupon that you receive at the end of the survey has a validity of 30 days. Post that period, you cannot avail the free Whataburger.
- The Whataburger survey coupon cannot be sold for cash, nor is it transferable to anyone else.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Visit the official Whataburger website – www.WhataburgerSurvey.com – from your laptop or smartphone.
- The homepage will allow you to change the language of the survey. Just look for the Spanish option at the bottom.
- Enter the unique survey code found on your Whataburger receipt. It will be around 18 digits long.
- The survey questionnaire, easy as it gets, will be loaded. Rest assured that it won’t take you more than 10 minutes to answer it.
- As soon as you submit the WhataburgerExperience survey after typing in your email ID, you will receive the unique coupon code in your inbox. Note it down to avail the free Whataburger at your nearest outlet!
As you might have guessed, the name ‘Whataburger’ was derived from the expression, ‘What a burger!’, implying that their burgers are absolutely delicious! The company built their first restaurant in 1950 in Corpus Christi, Texas. The founders, Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton dissolved their partnership just a year after the first resto, as Dobson disagreed with Burton to raise the prices of their burgers. However, a few months after that fallout, Dobson, who ended up owning Whataburger, raised the prices by 10 cents!
Today, the Whataburger chain is managed by a venture capital company with the Dobson family owning a small stake, but it was privately held by the Dobsons for over 68 years. Their burgers, fries, and other offerings still taste as delicious, so there’s no reason why you shouldn’t take the survey at www.WhataburgerSurvey.com and help them improve their services even more, as you eat their free hamburger on the side!