TSCListens.com – The Official Tropical Smoothie Cafe Survey
Tropical Smoothie Cafe (TSC), or simply Tropical Smoothie as it is popularly called, is one of North America’s largest smoothie franchises! It offers almost every type of smoothie that you may ever have come across, freshly prepared, and served in a number of cool glasses. You can go right for their fan-favorite smoothie, Island Green, or try something different yet equally sumptuous, like the Sunshine smoothie. If you are hungry instead, then they have a number of food items on the menu, like sandwiches and wraps.
These days, it’s tough for us to go out thanks to the rapidly spreading coronavirus. But don’t worry, for TSC now brings your favorite smoothies to your doorstep! And that’s not all you can do! If you have any problems with your order, you can simply log on to TSCListens.com and let the company know about issues with the product. Doing so will also earn you an exciting discount on your next purchase!
Typically, fake surveys are all about collecting customer details like email IDs to later spam them with irrelevant promotional offers. That’s not the case with TSCListens.com, because it is the official survey site of Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Here, your feedback, be it good or bad, will be carefully considered by the right people at the company. So don’t hesitate to speak out in written words and let them know what you think about their offerings; for as the name suggests, TSCListens to anything and everything you have to say.
What if you received a different product from what you ordered? Did the employee politely replace the product or did he/she ignore your request? What if you received top-class service instead? Just let TSC know about your experience via www.TSCListens.com. Leave the rest to the authorities while you sip your favorite drink carefree!
Why TSCListens Customer Satisfaction Survey:
In the previous paragraph, we determined without a doubt that TSC does listen to each and every survey entry. They have an able team of analysts who will evaluate your answers to the questions at TSCListens.com, and then forward it to the appropriate people, people who can take the appropriate action that is. What else could you ask for! But we insist, please ask for more!
Do you wish that you could complete the survey as quickly as possible? TSCListens understands that your time is valuable even during the COVID-19 crisis. They know that you don’t just sit at home doing nothing. And even if you are doing nothing, then why would you bother to fill a survey that takes hours to finish? Hence, they have made the questionnaire as short and simple as possible. You can finish it in about 10 minutes!
Furthermore, once you submit the TSCListens survey, you will be eligible for a discount on your next purchase at the outlet. A unique coupon code will be generated for you, granting you a discount of $1.99!
Win Coupons Worth $1.99 Off in TSCListens.com Survey:
So how do you win this coveted discount? Can you just log in to www.TSCListens.com and take the survey? You can try, but you might not be eligible. Why waste time? Read on to know more.
- Since Tropical Smoothie Cafe has not gone international yet, only US residents are allowed to take the survey.
- For reasons of maturity, no person below the age of 18 can fill in the TSCListens questionnaire.
- Avenues other than online entry are available, but the website login is the easiest. Hence, you need to have a device with a browser and internet connection.
- A TSC receipt is mandatory for taking the TSCListens survey. You will be asked to enter the transaction number printed on your receipt.
- People who don’t know how to read or write in English or Spanish cannot take the survey.
- Employees of TSC or those who own shares at the company are forbidden to enter the TSCListens website. Imagine the employee at the outlet who gave you bad service takes the survey to make himself look good. That just isn’t right!
- A TSC receipt that is not recent will not be accepted at the website. For instance, once you type in the expired transaction ID on the page, then it will throw an error. So make sure that you have recently visited the outlet (in the last few days).
- The discount coupon that is generated post survey completion TSCListens cannot be sold for cash.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Visit this link – www.TSCListens.com – the official Tropical Smoothie survey.
- Without wasting time, you will be immediately led to the main page. There you can change the language to Spanish if you want.
- Then, enter the details asked for, like store number and transaction number (all found on your TSC receipt).
- If your internet is fast enough, then the survey questions will be loaded quickly. Answer those as honestly as possible, leaving no question unanswered.
- Review your answers once, fill in the optional boxes with your overall experience, and submit the TSCListens survey.
- Wait for a few seconds for the validation code to be generated. Note it down on your receipt and avail the said ($1.99) discount on your next bill at TSC!
About Tropical Smoothie:
Smoothies may have been invented in the early 1900s, but Tropical Smoothie Cafe perfected the art several decades later! The founders owned a small local smoothie shop in Florida in 1993, only to change it in four successful years into a brand. They immediately started franchising their outlet in 1998, and eventually, Tropical Smoothie became a national sensation.
Today, TSC has over 850 outlets around the US, with an aim to establish a whopping 2000 restos in many other locations throughout the country by 2024! They can only achieve this dream with your help. If you like their exotic smoothies, then log on to https://www.TSCListens.com and leave your feedback to get a superb discount on your next purchase!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.