www.TellMands.co.uk – The Official M&S Survey
Who doesn’t love the products sold at Marks & Spencer! The name itself sounds pretty high class, and their products are classier still! Right from the latest fashion to traditional clothing, you can buy everything at an M&S outlet for reasonable prices. And though they are widely known for their amazing range of apparels and accessories, they also deal in foodstuffs and homeware. If you stay in the UK, then you would have come across quite a few of M&S’s food outlets open either for dining in or home delivery.
They had shut shop on the eve of the COVID-19 pandemic, but they have reopened for business now. Go check out their winter collection or buy a few homeware products this festive season. And do leave your feedback on TellMandS.co.uk, their survey website!
Marks & Spencer is one of the oldest clothing retailers in the UK, first founded over 136 years ago. How have they thrived thus far? By taking feedback from their customers, of course! Back in the early days, the TellMandS feedback process was more personal. Every outlet manager used to ask the customers how their experience was. Today though, thanks to rapid advancements in technology, you can leave your feedback from the confines of your house!
The feedback process has become easier still with the official TellMandS survey. It doesn’t matter if you are traveling or just sitting at home, you can leave your feedback from your laptop or smartphone in and under 10 minutes! And whether your feedback is positive or negative, it will be taken into consideration by the survey authorities at M&S.
Why TellMandS Customer Satisfaction Survey:
You must be wondering why you should bother visiting the official TellMandS.co.uk website when you can just let the manager of the outlet know about your experience. That is because the online route is splattered with a number of benefits for the customer! For one, your opinions about the M&S store will be heard not only by the manager but also by the top executives of the company. Your survey answers will be circulated in several departments of M&S!
Additionally, you might have to spend several minutes, even hours, to explain your negative feedback to the manager. At www.TellMandS.co.uk, the questions of all possible answers are already crafted for your benefit. You just have to select the one that you find right for your experience. The survey pages are designed professionally and get loaded quickly, so you won’t need to spend more than 10 minutes on the website.
Finally, you will be rewarded, handsomely at that, for the time spent in taking the TellMandS survey. Every participant will be immediately entered into a draw with a chance to win the grand prize of £50!
Win £50 (or €50) Cash Prize in TellMandS.co.uk Survey:
Excited? So are we! Don’t get too excited though. First, check out whether or not you are eligible to take the TellMandS feedback.
- M&S has established its presence in several countries around the world. But this survey is restricted to only the citizens of the UK.
- The age of 18 is a minimum requirement for participation in www.TellMandS.com.
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with a reliably smooth internet connection is mandatory.
- The survey is only available in English. So a basic understanding of the language is a must.
- You can take the TellMandS survey without a receipt, but the job is much easier if you have a recent M&S receipt.
- Regular customers are allowed to take the survey, but employees of M&S aren’t. Your family members will also be restricted from visiting TellMandS.co.uk.
- No two persons can take the survey from the same receipt. Entry is restricted to only one person per receipt.
- If you haven’t recently purchased at an M&S outlet, then your old receipt won’t be valid for the survey. That is because you need to remember how your experience was to answer the questions appropriately.
- The TellMandS prize money that you win is non-transferable.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Enter this URL in your address bar – www.TellMandS.co.uk – or simply click the link.
- You will need to refer to your receipt to fill out the form on the homepage. The date/time and the three unique survey codes can be found at the bottom of your M&S receipt.
- The survey will begin as soon as you hit the Next button. The questions therein should be answered honestly so that you and the company both can benefit from your feedback.
- For gaining entry into the TellMandS sweepstakes, you will need to provide your personal details. Rest assured that they will not be shared with anyone else.
The good news is that you can take the TellMandS survey as many times as you want during the sweepstakes period. A much better chance of winning the £50 cash prize!
About Marks & Spencer:
Marks & Spencer has a rich history, given that it was established way back in 1884 in Leeds, UK. We won’t be delving into the specifics, but it is interesting to note that Michael Marks, one of the two founders, was a Polish Jew who collaborated with Thomas Spencer, a pure-bred English bloke. There wasn’t much hatred for Jews or immigrants back before Hitler came into the foray, but it was a mild revolutionary collaboration nonetheless.
In the early 1900s, the two founders mostly focused on expanding their business within the country. It wasn’t until 1973 that M&S ventured into uncharted territory – Canada. The company didn’t see much success there, but they never gave up hope. It was in French and Belgian cities sometime in 1975 that they tasted a bit of international success, and since then, they have been growing evermore!
As of 2019, they had over 1400 locations in several different countries, but the coronavirus hit their business hard. Help them up to their former glory by taking the survey at www.TellMandS.co.uk and win a £50 cash prize in the process!