www.TellHappyStar.com – The Official Hardee’s Carl’s Jr. Survey
Carl’s Jr., the popular chain of fast-food restaurants, has been around for several decades. The brand had already become popular on international waters when its parent company, CKE Holdings, acquired another long-standing food chain, Hardee’s. They opened a number of other franchises soon after with a combination of another couple of food chains.
Given the vastness of CKE’s restaurant division, they were bound to face managerial problems at some point. Hence, they decided to launch a survey campaign, TellHappyStar, which focuses on two of their top-earning brands – Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s. Check out their website, www.TellHappyStar.com, right away, and take the survey at your leisure!
The TellHappyStar.com survey addresses the possible issues pertaining to both Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. establishments. Thus, any customer who wishes to either applaud or slam the services received at either of those fast-food restaurants can leave their feedback in the TellHappyStar survey. The outlet that you frequent may provide you with excellent food and service, but if you were to travel somewhere else and the resto there has poor food quality, then you can take the survey for that particular place.
Every survey code that you find on a Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s receipt is unique to that particular outlet. Whatever feedback that you leave for that TellHappyStar code won’t affect your feedback for another location. That being said, every honest feedback is valuable for the establishment, and the management will treat it as such.
Why TellHappyStar Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The name of the survey, TellHappyStar, isn’t just some random pick. It is based on the official logo of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, a yellow-colored five-pointed star that is smiling. That is exactly what the owners and the management teams of the fast-food chain want from you – a smile! And their way of bringing a smile to your face is by giving you what you want via the TellHappyStar survey.
The evaluators of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s will carefully assess all your answers to the survey questionnaire and handpick your suggestions that could be feasibly implemented. They will also report the problems that the outlet has to their superiors, thus helping them resolve it in a jiffy.
Furthermore, the website, TellHappyStar.com, is easy to access. The interface is user-friendly, and the survey questions are easy to answer. To top that, once you submit the survey, you will gain entry into their sweepstakes. And guess what the sweepstakes prize is? A whopping $1000!
How to Win $1000 gift card in TellHappyStar.com Survey?
Excited? We definitely are! $1000 is a lot of money after all. It could amount to a year’s worth of supply of their sumptuous charbroiled burgers, but how you spend the money is up to you! Let us show you how to go about entering the sweepstakes instead.
- You must know how to communicate in either English or Spanish to take the TellHappyStar survey.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- You should have a fast internet connection along with a computer or smartphone since the TellHappyStar prize can only be won by online entry.
- Your answers must be based on your experience at the outlet. Fake or contradictory choices will immediately be rejected by the evaluators.
- You should be a US citizen who has visited Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s restaurant in the past 7 days.
- Anyone employed by Carl’s Jr. or Hardee’s, and CKE Holdings as a whole, won’t be allowed to take the TellHappyStar survey. The same goes for their immediate family members. Even promoters and investors of CKE are prohibited.
- Those who don’t have a valid receipt of the relevant establishments are denied entry to the sweepstakes. Also, your receipt should not be more than 7 days old.
- Any freebies that you get after TellHappyStar survey completion are to be redeemed within 30 days. Exchanging them for cash is illegal.
- If you are lucky enough to win the $1000 cash prize, then you are forbidden from transferring it to someone else.
Survey Participation Instructions
Even a 10-year old, though forbidden, can access and navigate the TellHappyStar website; it’s that easy! Here’s how you can go about completing the survey.
- Log on to the website – www.TellHappyStar.com. Simply click the link or copy-paste it in your browser.
- You can find all the required information on the homepage itself. Pull out your receipt and enter the required details in the respective boxes.
- The page that follows will be the actual survey questionnaire. Select the appropriate choices, leave the necessary feedback, and rate your overall experience at the outlet before submitting the TellHappyStar survey.
- Finally, enter your personal details and wait for the validation code, if offered. Otherwise, you will be directly entered into the sweepstakes.
Rest assured that your personal information will in no way be misused by the CKE management. It is required only to determine the winner of the TellHappyStar sweepstakes.
About Happy Star/Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s:
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s are very old and reputable fast food brands that came together under the CKE Holdings banner in 1997, thus resulting in one of the largest chains of restaurants in the country. Their individual histories prove to be an interesting read.
The humble beginnings of Carl’s Jr. emerged during WWII in 1941, when Carl Karcher and his wife, Margaret, started a hot dog stand in Los Angeles. It didn’t take long for their business to grow, and in 1956, the brand Carl’s Jr. was registered. Today, they have over 1490 locations worldwide!
Wilber Hardee launched his first restaurant in 1960 in Greenville, NC. His food was so delicious that his establishment became a resounding success in just about a year. Rumor has it that Wilber managed to lose his controlling shares to his associates, James Gardner and Leonard Rawls, in a poker game! But a change of ownership didn’t affect the quality of their food one bit. Today, Hardee’s boasts of over 5000 locations!The management teams of these two amazing food chains are ready and waiting to hear you out. Take the survey at TellHappyStar.com and walk away with a $1000 prize!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.