TellGameStop.com – The Official GameStop Survey
GameStop has been a one-stop-shop to fulfill all your gaming requirements for over three decades! Ever since virtual gaming became a passion, GameStop has been passionately serving the community, bringing the latest, most sought-after games within your reach. If you were to scour every nook of any GameStop store, you may even find some of the rarest titles that are yet to be explored by the fandom.
The company sells games on MRP, and it often offers discounts every month or so on its select range of products. Recently, they have come up with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for customers to bag their favorite games for free! All you need to do is just complete the survey on TellGameStop.com and a $100 gift card may be yours for the taking!
Since the moment GameStop was first established, it has been constantly improving its services to meet the needs of the most avid gamers out there. With their first and only store 36 years ago, one only needed to TellGameStop about the kind of software they preferred. The manager would then place an order and you could later collect the disk at your leisure. However, technology and gaming have moved forward in leaps and bounds since then, and GameStop has evolved in sync with the rapid developments.
Today, there is no need for you to actually visit the store to leave your feedback or make a suggestion. Just log on to the website, www.TellGameStop.com, and fill up the survey form to get what you need! Did you recently visit a GameStop store that didn’t have a popular title in stock? Or were you able to grab the rarest of abandonware that couldn’t be found anywhere else? Regardless of the kind of feedback you wish to leave, you can visit TellGameStop.com at your leisure to make your opinion count!
Why TellGameStop Customer Satisfaction Survey:
The answer to this question can be given in a handful few words: it is the official GameStop survey! Here’s what being ‘official’ entails. Your opinions about the GameStop outlet if recorded on https://www.TellGameStop.com will be carefully considered by the top management team of the company! Thus, the chances of your feedback getting implemented via this survey increase ten-fold in comparison with other unofficial survey sites.
Also, www.TellGameStop.com has been developed and designed in such a way that an average gamer can easily access it and answer the questions present therein. The main survey questionnaire has been crafted by experts in the trade who have carefully analyzed the gaming market and its trends over the years. Thus, you can rest assured that your query or qualm will be addressed by the GameStop survey in detail.
And who doesn’t like to take home some of the best games for free! As soon as you fill in the TellGameStop questionnaire, you will be entered into a draw with a chance to win the grand prize of $100! Additionally, this grand prize will be awarded to 25 lucky participants per month!
Win $100 Gift Card in TellGameStop.com Survey:
So how can you go about winning this gift card? Is there a TellGameStop eligibility criteria in place? Of course, there is!
- All adults above the age of 18 are allowed to participate in the survey.
- Though GameStop is located in several parts of the world, TellGameStop.com is exclusive only for US residents.
- The survey can be completed via other avenues, like mail-in and phone calls, but to access it online, you would need a computer or a smartphone with a strong internet connection.
- You should have made a purchase at any GameStop outlet recently to access the survey online. Alternatively, you can still take the survey with the store number of the outlet you visited.
- The GameStop survey is only available in English and Spanish.
- If you are currently working at a GameStop store, have invested in their stocks, are an associate or a board member, then you won’t be allowed to take the survey. Your immediate family, like a parent or a child, is forbidden to take the survey too.
- If you have visited a GameStop in some country other than the US, then you cannot provide feedback about that experience.
- If you manage to win the $100 gift card from TellGameStop, then you cannot sell it for cash. It is non-transferable as well, so you will need to use it yourself.
- Providing false information in the survey will result in a permanent ban, and may even lead to a police case.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Visit the official website – www.TellGameStop.com – on your smartphone or laptop.
- Select the language that you prefer to give the survey in. Your choices would be either English or Spanish.
- Enter the Associate number found on the receipt, along with the Feedback number, and click Start.
- The main TellGameStop survey questions will be loaded. Honestly answer each of those by clicking on the right options, write about your experience a bit in the comment box, and submit the survey.
- Finally, you will be asked to enter your personal details to be used for determining the winner of the $100 draw!
Remember that there is a time limit for the receipt entry. We would recommend that you enter the code and take the GameStop survey soon after making the purchase. Also, it may take them a few days to pick out the lucky winners, so have a little patience!
Did you know that GameStop was first called Babbage? Inspired by the work and dedication of the famous Charles Babbage, Dallas-based software entrepreneurs, James McCurry and Gary Kusin launched their gaming store in 1984 in the same city. They used to sell all kinds of software back then, but since their main revenue came from video games, they shifted their focus to the likes of Nintendo some time in the ‘90s.
Today, GameStop has spread beyond Texas and the US to countries far and wide, including Australia and New Zealand. As of February 2020, they had over 5500 outlets throughout the world! Why not help them spread further still? Take the survey at https://www.TellGameStop.com and be one of the 25 lucky entrants to win the $100 prize!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.