TellBostonMarket – The Official Boston Market Survey
Boston Market, one of the few fast-casual restaurants in the US that specialize in rotisserie cuisine, has a healthy presence in several parts of the country, along with locations in Puerto Rico and Germany. It was initially well-known for its Rotisserie Chicken, but it later expanded into other avenues of F&B. Today, you can find many items on their menu, but the best and the healthiest one has to be the Rotisserie Chicken (Quarter-White, Skinless). However, its turkey and ribs are also quite popular these days, along with many of their veg sides cutting.
But the success of every business is measured primarily by its ability to withstand any natural calamity. And during this COVID-19 pandemic, Boston Market has been making pretty successful headways into the realm of the fast-food department. Their most successful venture so far has to be the TellBostonMarket survey which many customers have taken since its inception. Become a part of this extensive community by participating yourself!
The company may have been amazingly successful so far, but the pandemic has brought down the largest of corporations in the country. It’s how we get back up that matters, and the Boston Market has gotten back up with elan, all thanks to the genuine support and feedback from the customers. It’s your additional feedback over the TellBostonMarket survey that will help them regain their former glory!
And it won’t be an extensively complicated process for you. The code to be entered to access the survey can be copied from your Boston Market receipt. The rest of the details can be filled in from memory, but you don’t have to rack your brains for it. They would be simply about rating the questions according to your experience. The benefits for the same would be aplenty!
Why TellBostonMarket.com Customer Satisfaction Survey?
You may think that every feedback that you leave will be ignored by the company and that they are only running the survey for collecting customer data. While that may be a true story for many other survey portals, it’s not the case with Boston Market. They consider every survey submitted, be it devoid of any feedback or replete with negative stuff. In fact, they are looking for the Boston Market survey negative stuff so that they could make those positive.
And it’s not like you need to spend hours taking the survey. It will be over and done within just under 10 minutes! Easy to navigate and explore is the feedback portal. The questionnaire is easier still to fill in; they will only be rating-based questions where you simply need to select the appropriate option.
Plus, your TellBostonMarket survey feedback won’t go unappreciated. Every survey-taker will be privy to an exclusive promotion wherein they will get a unique validation code. This code can be exchanged for many prizes from the participating outlets!
How to Win a Validation Code in TellBostonMarket Survey?
So can anyone who resides at or near the place where Boston Market is situated can take the survey? Let’s find out.
TellBostonMarket Survey Requirements
- Being a citizen of the US is mandatory to take the survey. Green card holders and tourists aren’t eligible, even if they have visited the outlet.
- You can only leave your TellBostonMarket feedback if you are 18 years or older.
- Make a note of the range of devices that you can use to access the website – personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You can even use sophisticated smart-TVs or smart-watches for the purpose.
- An invitation code is required to enter the survey website, without which you won’t be able to participate. This code can only be found on your Boston Market receipt.
TellBostonMarket Survey Restrictions
- A person who is employed by the company is not eligible to participate in the Boston Market survey. If you are one of those, then your family, like parents or spouse, won’t be allowed to enter too.
- You cannot enter your friend’s or relative’s name along with your own from the same receipt. Only one person is eligible to participate per invitation.
- The Boston Market receipt won’t be applicable post a week from the issue.
- The validation code won’t be accepted post 30 days of issue.
TellBostonMarket Survey Participation Instructions
- You can take the survey by clicking on this link – www.TellBostonMarket.com.
- On the first page, you can choose your language for the survey (English or Spanish).
- Enter the following details from your receipt – Restaurant number, date, time, the transaction number, and the amount on the bill.
- If all the details are accurate, right down to every cent, then the main survey questions will be loaded.
- Answer the questions honestly, as much as you can recollect about your visit to Boston Market.
- Your details will be required which will be used solely to send you the TellBostonMarket survey validation code. You won’t receive any promotional emails unless you opt for those.
The validation code will contain one promotion out of the following – 15% discount, 20% discount, freebie, or an entire receipt waiver! The kind of prize that you receive will be mentioned on your Boston Market receipt, or it may just be a surprise!
About Boston Market
Two budding entrepreneurs, Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores founded Boston Market in 1985. It was then called Boston Chicken, located in a small suburb of Boston, MA, named Newton. And like the namesake physicist who had become popular in the late 1600s, the outlet became a sensation in the late 1980s! Thereafter, post-purchase and eventual selling from the likes of McDonald’s, the company finally fell into the hands of the Rohan Group.
Today, it boasts of 346 different locations throughout the US that are still running strong despite the pandemic threat. So why don’t you keep them thriving better by taking the survey at www.TellBostonMarket.com? You don’t want to miss out on their free validation code!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.