www.TalkToWendys.com – The Official Wendy’s Survey
Wendy’s has been competing with Burger King and McDonald’s since its inception, and it has been slowly gaining on those fast-food giants over the past few years! Wendy’s offers almost everything that BK and McD do, and then some. Have you tried their spicy chicken sandwich and fries? Many would say that Wendy’s makes them way better than either of the leading chains. So, it is with good reason that we are presenting you with this opportunity of a lifetime – the TalkToWendys.com survey!
You heard us right! Wendy’s is ready and waiting to hear from you, the customer, about any applause or drawbacks in their offerings! Did you enjoy their all-encompassing meal, or did you find an outlet not worth the buzz? Dump all your problems or suggestions about any Wendy’s resto on the able shoulders of their management team. Log on to www.TalkToWendys.com and leave your genuine feedback!
Wendy’s fast-food delicacies have been available online for a long time now. It’s high time that they brought their feedback survey on the official WendysWantsToKnow.com portal as well! On this website, you can post anything and everything pertaining to Wendy’s and their services; what you liked and what you despised! Note that the survey is limited to one outlet for one person at a time.
The TalkToWendys survey consists of an all-inclusive questionnaire that lists every little problem that the customer may have to face at their outlet. And even if your issue isn’t addressed by any of the questions, you elaborate on those in the comment boxes provided. All in all, www.TalkToWendys.com is a simple yet appealing survey website that meets all your feedback requirements! Don’t believe us? Go check it out for yourselves!
Why WendysWantsToKnow.com Customer Satisfaction Survey:
But why should you visit the TalkToWendys survey website when you can just lodge your complaint directly to the resto manager? Let’s face it, the managers of the outlets are often so busy with other tasks that they can hardly find the time to entertain every customer that reaches out to them with a complaint. So should you just give up and go with the flow?
No! That is where WendysWantsToKnow.com comes into the picture. You can take the survey at your leisure and let the coordinators know everything that was good or bad about your recent visit to Wendy’s. The evaluators managing the survey will assess each entry, letting the top executives know which ones are viable enough to take forward.
And that is definitely not all! Every survey taker, regardless of their feedback, will be entered into a sweepstake draw worth $500! Yes, now you can stand a chance to win $500 after taking the TalkToWendys.com survey! Honest and genuine feedback is always appreciated, so don’t miss out on this exciting and rewarding opportunity!
Win prize $500 cash in TalkToWendys Survey:
$500 for 10 minutes of your time is not a bad bargain at all, especially when your opinions will actually be heard by the department heads. But can everyone access www.TalkToWendys.com? Not quite. Please go through the prerequisites below.
- Only those with a valid US citizenship can take the survey.
- 18-year-olds and above are allowed to take part. Anyone below that threshold age will be discarded by the system.
- TalkToWendys.com is the only way to take the survey at the moment. This means that you should have the means to access the website, like the internet and a computer.
- A recent visit to any Wendy’s outlet is mandatory. The receipt that you get after paying the bill will contain some very important information that will allow you to take the survey.
- As you might have guessed from the requirements above, no one without a US citizenship will be allowed to participate in the TalkToWendys survey. 17-year-olds or those with lesser age than that are not allowed as well.
- Those who work at any of Wendy’s outlets in any capacity, or at Wendy’s head office for that matter, cannot participate in the survey. Even those who have a stake at the company or are involved in the advertising campaigns are not allowed.
- If you win the prize money of $500, you can spend it how you want. But you cannot transfer it to anyone.
- The survey entry on the coupon is valid for only 14 days after purchase. It will be rejected by the system post that date.
- An individual participant cannot take the TalkToWendys survey twice (or more) in a month. It is strictly against the rules.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Visit this web address – https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com/ – on your browser.
- Then, pull out your receipt. You will need three things from it, namely the restaurant number, and the date and time of the visit. Enter these details in the appropriate boxes and click on the Start button.
- Answer Wendy’s store-related questions that get loaded. They will be mostly about the services and ambiance of the resto.
- After submitting your answers fill in the form on the following page with your personal details. This will only be used to determine the winner of the $500 draw.
- Post that, wait to see if you have won a TalkToWendys.com freebie. Sometimes, you might get a small item or a discount.
Did you know that Wendy’s celebrated its Golden Jubilee just last year? This popular restaurant chain was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969, almost 16 years after the two fast-food giants, BK and McD, were established. Even then Wendy’s is giving a tough competition to those two!
You might wonder, however, if the restaurant was founded by Dave Thomas, then how did it get the name Wendy’s! Thomas named his business after his fourth child who was officially named Melinda Lou Thomas, but who was called Wendy at home.
These days, as you might know, Wendy’s operates not only throughout the US but also in several different parts of the world. Its food is loved and adored by everyone who has visited. If you appreciate their food too, then it’s time for you to spread the love by logging on to https://www.WendysWantsToKnow.com and leaving your feedback. Get a chance to win $500 too!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.