www.TalkToStopAndShop.com – The Official Stop & Shop Survey
Did you know that Stop & Shop is one of the oldest grocery supermarkets out there? It is at least more than a hundred years old! Since Stop & Shop is only available in the US, specifically in the north-eastern part, it has a dedicated consumer base which is still growing as we speak. The supermarket store offers almost all kinds of edible products, right from cakes and vegetables to meat and milk.
If you have visited Stop & Shop at least once, then you have a chance to leave a raw feedback of your experience at www.TalkToStopAndShop.com. It doesn’t matter if your visit was good or bad. The survey focuses on both points to help you rate your experience better!
Stop & Shop has been serving US residents for generations. Your great-great-grandfather might also have shopped at their earliest grocery store! If you regularly visit the supermarket today, then you are already a part of their ever-growing family. So why not help them out by taking the www.TalkToStopAndShop.com survey?
But why are the owners of Stop & Shop asking for help from their customers? It’s not that they don’t trust their management team. We can assure you that it’s top-notch. However, since they have over 400 different stores spread throughout the northeastern US, it’s sometimes tough to manage certain locations efficiently, especially during holiday seasons. Hence, they have decided to hear out the opinions of their customers instead via the TalkToStopAndShop survey.
Why TalkToStopAndShop Customer Satisfaction Survey:
But why should you, as a customer, go out of your way to take the TalkToStopAndShop.com survey? First off, you DON’T need to go out of your way. Just shop like you always do at your nearest Stop & Shop outlet, pay the bill, take the receipt, and check if it has a unique survey code (usually found at the bottom). If it does, then simply log on to the official TalkToStopAndShop website to leave your feedback!
The website isn’t some futuristic dashboard with a complicated set of instructions. It has a simple interface with clear instructions written on the homepage of www.TalkToStopAndShop.com. The questions are easy to answer as long as you are honest about your experience. You only need to pick one option from the already available multiple-choice answers.
Your opinions will definitely be considered by their management team. And who knows, your suggestions may even be implemented in their store in the future! But here’s the most exciting part – every person who has taken the www.TalkToStopAndShop.com survey stands an equal chance to win a grand prize of $500! And that’s not all; there are 10 such $500 gift cards given out during every sweepstake period!
Win $500 Prizes in www.TalkToStopAndShop.com Survey:
Now that you know how easy it is to win $500, let us go through the basic requirements of taking the TalkToStopAndShop survey. While you will most probably be eligible to enter the sweepstakes, it is always good to know that for certain.
- You should be a resident of either of the following US states –New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, or Rhode Island.
- You must be at least 18 years of age during the time of entry to the www.TalkToStopAndShop.com website.
- You should have made a purchase recently at any Stop & Shop outlet. The unique survey entry PIN on the receipt is mandatory.
- You must have access to a laptop or computer. A smartphone will do as well. Your internet connection should be strong and stable.
- Anyone residing outside the five states – NY, NJ, CT, MA, or RI – will be denied entry into the TalkToStopAndShop sweepstakes. The survey is exclusive only to those places.
- Anyone below the age of 18 will also be denied entry.
- If you haven’t made a purchase at Stop & Shop recently, then you cannot log on to the www.TalkToStopAndShop.com survey. You can, on the other hand, send them your feedback via regular mail.
- The survey entry PIN on the receipt won’t be valid if the purchase was made more than 5 days ago.
- You are not allowed to sell or exchange the prize with anyone else. Doing so is considered illegal.
- A person who works for or with Stop & Shop (like employees, associates, marketers etc.) is forbidden from taking the TalkToStopAndShop survey. Their immediate family is subject to the same restriction.
Survey Participation Instructions
After ascertaining that you are indeed eligible to take the survey, here’s how you could go about doing it.
- Enter the web address, www.TalkToStopAndShop.com, in the address bar of your Chrome or Firefox browser.
- The homepage contains all the information you will need to take the survey, including the complete range of restrictions and requirements.
- Choose your preferred language from English and Spanish.
- Enter the 20-digit www.TalkToStopAndShop.com survey entry code found at the bottom of your receipt in the text box and press Enter.
- The loaded page will contain a list of questions along with a set of answers for you to choose from. Pick the answer as per your experience at the Stop & Shop store, and click Submit.
- On the final page, enter your personal details. These will only be used to determine the winner of the $500 draw!
About Stop & Shop:
Stop & Shop was technically founded in the year 1892, close to a whopping 128 years ago! However, back then, it was just a small grocery store in Boston called Greenie Store. It was started by Solomon and Jeanie Rabinowitz, but they had to shut it down in 1908 due to financial troubles. Six years later, the Rabinowitz family again started their shop from scratch, this time calling it the Economy Grocery Stores Company.Thus, 1914 marked the official founding year of Stop & Shop. And it took them 86 more such stores and 32 years to finally change their brand name to Stop & Shop. Today, they have 415 supermarkets throughout the northeastern area of the US. Help them grow some more by taking their official survey at www.TalkToStopAndShop.com. $500 gift cards are waiting to be picked up by 10 lucky entrants!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.