www.TalkToFoodLion.com – The Official Food Lion Survey
Food Lion is a 63-year-old American grocery chain that specializes in the retail of almost all kinds of food products. Many of their stores are as large as full-fledged supermarkets, but they aren’t usually as crowded if you were to visit in the non-peak hours. In these dangerous times of the spread of COVID-19, it is an important piece of information to have.
Every Food Lion outlet conducts a meticulous series of tests to ensure that the customer isn’t afflicted by the virus before granting entry. But once you are in, the entire store will be open for you! You can pick from a variety of brands in every section. There will be a vast area specifically reserved for groceries of every kind. You can also find meat, milk products, bakery, medicines, and even beer and wine.
Plus, you don’t need to venture far if you didn’t find the product you were looking for, or if the store itself wasn’t well-stocked. Just pull out your smartphone and leave your review at https://www.TalkToFoodLion.com, their official feedback portal!
It isn’t just a simple feedback portal, but a fully developed survey website. And it’s infinitely fun to take surveys, be they of any kind! You just need to click a particular option from several choices. Food Lion values every type of feedback, negative or positive. So they will make sure that the suggestions in your survey are taken into careful consideration. But even if you don’t have anything to say, you can take the TalkToFoodLion.com groceries sweepstakes by simply clicking the choices.
For instance, if you had a perfectly average day at the store that was bereft of any happenstances, positive or negative. You picked your food items and carted them toward the cashpoint, where the employee checked off the products and handed you the receipt. You can give them average TalkToFoodLion ratings in such cases and still be able to enter the sweepstakes!
Why TalkToFoodLion Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The sweepstakes that offer 10 prizes worth $500 each are obviously the best part of the survey. Who doesn’t wish to take home a boatload of groceries and food products for free! And you don’t need to do much to enter the draw, which brings us to the other aspects of the www.TalkToFoodLion.com groceries sweepstakes.
One of the primary reasons why you should take the survey is to help improve the services at Food Lion. If you found anything lacking during your visit to the store, you can mention it in your feedback. It will be assessed and cross-checked by the authorities, post which the proper action will be taken to reform or upgrade the said service. You only need to make sure that you are honest while leaving your feedback at TalkToFoodLion.com.
And from their end, to ensure that you leave quality feedback, they have simplified the process for you. The survey website, TalkToFoodLion.com has been created in such a way that even someone who is accessing the internet for the first time can easily navigate through the portal. And we have gone a step further to help you out through the website below.
How to Win a $500 Gift Card in TalkToFoodLion.com Groceries Sweepstakes?
The process of taking the survey may be simple, but first, you need to qualify for the sweepstakes.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Requirements
- You need to be a resident of the US states where the Food Lion stores are located, like GA, KY, DE, PA, WV, DC, SC, MD, TN, VA, and NC (headquarters).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the TalkToFoodLion survey portal.
- Having a smooth internet connection is a must, for you may need to retake the survey if you lose the connection midway.
- Purchase is not required for mail-in entries, but you need to have a recent Food Lion receipt to participate via the online website.
- The survey is not available in languages other than Spanish and English, so you must be proficient in either one.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Restrictions
- Directors, managers, employees, and the likes of the survey sponsor or Food Lion, or any of their associates or investors, won’t be allowed to participate in TalkToFoodLion.com. If you are one of those, then your family members are also restricted entry.
- For the online survey, your receipt should not be older than 5 days.
- Each Food Lion receipt denotes no more than one entry into the survey. And no one other than the receipt owner can leave their feedback.
- The $500 Food Lion gift card won cannot be redeemed for cash or other purposes. It also cannot be transferred to a friend or colleague.
TalkToFoodLion Survey Participation Instructions
- Make sure that you enter the right survey website – www.TalkToFoodLion.com – for there are many other variations of the URL owned by third-party entities.
- Proceed to the survey after reading instructions on the homepage. Here, you can also change your language to Spanish.
- Type in the PIN located at the bottom of your Food Lion receipt.
- Accept that you’re above 18 to proceed.
- Enter the other details from your receipt, like the store number, date, time, etc.
- At this point, you will find the Food Lion survey questions. Honestly select the appropriate rating and leave your feedback in the comment boxes.
- Finally, enter your details to register for the TalkToFoodLion sweepstakes!
The good news is that you can take the survey up to 5 times during an entry period. Thus, you will have 5 chances to win one of the 10 $500 gift cards every month!
About Food Lion
Did you know that Food Lion was originally called Food Town? The name resonated well with the public back in 1957 in the small suburb of Salisbury, NC. However, as the chain expanded in the ‘70s beyond NC where there were quite a few local stores named Food Town, they had to change the name to something unique, something that described everything they sold, and so they settled for Food Lion, a singular blend of groceries and meat!
Today, though Food Lion is owned by a completely different company, Ahold Delhaize, it has only grown to be better and more refined than the quaint little ‘50s outlet. So help them expand further in these trying times by taking the https://www.TalkToFoodLion.com groceries sweepstakes with a chance to win a $500 gift card!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.