www.RedLobsterSurvey.com – The Official RedLobster Survey
Red Lobster, the amazing chain of restaurants with sumptuous seafood cuisine, turned 52 this year with a bang! Today, the term ‘live lobster’ is closely associated with Red Lobster worldwide, since this US-based restaurant has branches in several other parts of the planet. If you haven’t had the Sailor’s Platter at this restaurant yet, then you are missing out on something really delicious!
Apart from the really scrumptious items on their menu, you need to check out the RedLobsterSurvey. It is an equally lip-smacking opportunity to leave your feedback about the resto and to get exciting prizes in return! Their official survey portal is www.RedLobsterSurvey.com, and we have explained everything that you need to know about it in this article! So without further ado, let’s get down to it.
Did you know that a lobster provides your body with most of the essential nutrients? It is a major source of protein that is required for muscle growth. It also renders just the right dose of phosphorus and magnesium which are critical for the smooth functioning of your kidney and nervous system. So you don’t have to worry one bit before visiting Red Lobster; the food there is extremely healthy and exceedingly sumptuous! And the added incentive, of course, is the RedLobster survey.
If you ever feel that the food served at Red Lobster isn’t good enough, the service provided is subpar, or the cleanliness level of the resto isn’t up to the required standards, then you can simply log on to www.RedLobsterSurvey.com and register your complaints. On the other hand, if you found the food and the service to be exceptional, then don’t hesitate to appreciate their efforts too on the website.
It is their official survey portal after all, and all your opinions, good or bad, will be heard by the relevant authorities and acted upon as soon as possible! However, these aren’t the only reasons why you should take the RedLobsterSurvey.
Why RedLobster Customer Satisfaction Survey
Red Lobster has been fulfilling the taste buds of foodies for several decades. However, since they have a number of outlets in several different parts of the US, it’s sometimes hard to keep every establishment in check. That is part of the reason why they are asking for your help through the RedLobster survey. After all, it is you who would be at an advantage after pointing out the discrepancies in their outlets, making your experience at the resto better in the long run.
And you don’t have to spend hours at the outlet, scrutinizing every nook and cranny of the premises. You don’t play the part of an auditor here, but a customer! Just visit the establishment as you normally would, make a mental note of the good and bad things you notice there while enjoying the food, and come back home to give the rating at www.RedLobsterSurvey.com according to your experience.
That’s it! You will be entered into a lucky draw as soon as you complete the RedLobsterSurvey. The winner will take home a $1000 prize!
Win $1000 Prize in RedLobsterSurvey.com Survey
The Red Lobster survey questions aren’t difficult to answer at all; and the eligibility criteria aren’t particularly overwhelming.
- This survey can only be taken by US or Canadian citizens. People who reside in other countries where Red Lobster is present won’t be able to take the survey.
- 18 is the minimum age for entering www.RedLobsterSurvey.com.
- It’s a must to own a laptop, computer, or smartphone to take the survey online. You should also have a fast internet connection.
- You should have the most recent Red Lobster receipt that contains the survey invitation.
- If you have visited a US-based Red Lobster outlet but reside in some other country, then you cannot take the survey.
- Red Lobster employees and associates are banned from taking the RedLobsterSurvey. Their immediate family or close friends are also banned.
- Prize winners cannot transfer their winnings to someone else.
- A Red Lobster receipt older than 7 days will not be accepted by the system.
Survey Participation Instructions
You can either take the RedLobster survey online with a receipt or via regular mail without a receipt. The choice is yours!
- Type in this URL in the address bar of your browser – www.RedLobsterSurvey.com.
- Go through the rules and regulations link present on the homepage before accessing the survey.
- Enter the ID number which is present on your receipt in the box provided, and click Start.
- Tick the appropriate answers in the checkboxes, give the rating based on your experience, and elaborate on your feedback if required in the comment boxes.
- After submitting the RedLobsterSurvey, fill the form with your personal details like name, address, etc. These will be used to determine the sweepstake winners.
There’s a grand prize of $1000, but don’t be disheartened if you don’t win it. You can always try for it in the week that follows! And they are also giving away 100 other prizes worth $50 each every week! Keep at it; you are bound to win someday!
About Red Lobster:
One of the top American casual dining restaurant chains, Red Lobster, saw a rapid growth soon after it was founded in 1968. Right from its early beginnings, it primarily dealt in seafood, and it still does, but its marketing campaigns have undergone several changes over the years. The most interesting one was the ‘Bar Harbor’ prototype developed in Louisiana in 2009. It was fashioned largely after the stereotypical dockside bars of yore but in the city! However, the concept never really took off and the then owners had to switch to its spin-offs.
Today, the brand is owned by Golden Gate Capital, and it has over 700 outlets throughout the globe. As always, they serve fantastic seafood cuisine at reasonable prices! Appreciate their efforts or make valid suggestions at www.RedLobsterSurvey.com. One of 100 prizes worth $50 or a grand prize of $1000 has your name on it!