RateFD.com – The Official Family Dollar Survey
Family Dollar has been the country’s second most preferred variety and discount store for decades. It offers a number of household products, right from an exquisite clothing line down to classy home furniture. People are drawn to the store like bees to honey every month to fill up their depleting household needs. And Family Dollar has always delivered, helping customers save quite a few bucks on every purchase.
However, since the company was acquired by Dollar Tree, they had to close up several unprofitable shops due to pressure from a few investors. However, they are looking to replace those with newer and better stores with the help of your feedback! And they have opened up an exclusive survey portal for the purpose – RateFD.com!
The FD in RateFD stands for Family Dollar; thus, you only have to spend a few minutes to rate your experience at an FD outlet on RateFD.com. The rest will be taken care of by their excellent team of evaluators. Even if you received the best service of your life at Family Dollar, you can visit the website and give them a star rating, just to let them know that you appreciate their efforts.
But what if you received really bad service? Suppose that you visited the store on a busy evening, and there was no attendant around and available to help you out with your shopping. You somehow managed to find what you were looking for and headed to the cashier for the bill, but he/she was extremely impolite, only answering your questions with a nod or shake of their head. In such a case, will your feedback still be considered in the Family Dollar survey? The answer is yes! In fact, they might even go so far as to give your feedback high priority, because we know for a fact that they care!
Why Family Dollar Customer Satisfaction Survey:
But why should you spend time taking the official Family Dollar survey? The answer lies in the question itself – because the survey is official! This means that it won’t take long for your feedback to reach the right people at the company; those who have the power to act on your suggestions as soon as possible! This will, in turn, improve your experience at the store on your next visit.
Additionally, it will only take you about 10 minutes to complete the survey at RateFD.com. The interface of the website is quite user-friendly, and the pages get loaded in the blink of an eye even on your cellphone provider’s data connection. The overall design is appealing, and you will have great fun while filling up the survey form, for the questions are pretty interesting too!
And that’s just the least of it! The company is giving out daily cash prizes for taking the Family Dollar survey. Now, you have a chance of winning $1000 every time that you fill up their questionnaire! There are weekly prizes worth $1500 to be won as well!
Win $1000 Prize in www.RateFD.com Survey:
The Family Dollar team has set eligibility criteria to limit the number of entries to the survey. It’s nothing stringent, and there’s a high probability that you will qualify for it. But it is better if you go through the requirements below before taking the Family Dollar survey.
- Family Dollar only serves the US, so it is a given that you must reside in the country to be eligible.
- The minimum age of entry to www.RateFD.com is 18.
- You must have a digital device, like a computer or a smartphone, with a good internet connection. There are other avenues through which you can take the survey (regular mail and such), but the online entry option is the easiest.
- A Family Dollar receipt (the recent one) is mandatory to take the online survey.
- A good grasp of either English or Spanish is a must. If you have understood this article so far, then you can definitely take the survey in English!
- People who work at the company in any capacity, or their direct relations, cannot take part in the Family Dollar survey.
- People who reside in regions where there’s no Family Dollar branch, like Hawaii and Alaska, cannot take the survey.
- You are not allowed to take the survey on behalf of anyone. The invitation is only valid for the said person.
- The prizes are non-transferable, and the company won’t pay your taxes for you. You will have to do that on your own.
Survey Participation Instructions
We have only explained the easiest method of entry here: the online one!
- Visit the website – www.RateFD.com – on any of your devices that have a browser.
- Select the language that you prefer to answer the questions in. The choice is between English and Spanish.
- Enter these four details in the boxes provided – Offer code, Register number, Cashier number, and Transaction number. You can find them at the bottom of your receipt.
- Type in your age on the page that follows. This will be verified if you manage to win the prize.
- Finally, answer all the Family Dollar survey questions honestly, enter your personal details (name, address, etc.), and submit the form.
You will be notified after about a week if you win the $1000 prize!
About Family Dollar:
Family Dollar started off as a small store in Charlotte, NC, over 60 years ago. In about 10 years, Leon Levine, the founder, had managed to establish more than 50 stores throughout the southern US. Post that, the company kept on growing and seeping into other parts of the country, until it was finally acquired by Dollar Tree in 2015.
Today, Family Dollar boasts of more than 8000 stores in most of the major US states, with the capacity to grow even more in the coming years. With your help and feedback at https://www.RateFD.com, they may just reach the number one position in retail and variety in the US. And you might just win $1000 in the process!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.