www.PublixSurvey.com – The Official Publix Survey
Raking in a revenue of a little over $38 billion, Publix has been taking great pains to ensure quality service to its customers for close to 90 years! The company primarily engages in meeting the household needs of the people via its extensive range of supermarkets. Additionally, it also dabbles in catering, real estate, and money services. A major part of its revenue comes from grocery stores and supermarkets, however.
Recently, given the growing pandemic, Publix has shifted all its services online. Yes, now you can get your groceries and other household products delivered to your doorstep with the click of a button! Even their real estate and catering services can be availed of on the internet. But do you know what else does Publix offer online? The official PublixSurvey, of course!
Ever had a bad experience at any Publix supermarket? Did their services fail to meet your expectations? Were any of your desired products out of stock? Alternatively, did you simply have an amazing experience at the outlet and wish to let the proprietors know about it? No need to wait for a long time over the phone to reach the right department for registering a complaint or applauding their efforts. Just log on to PublixSurvey.com and leave your feedback whenever you want!
Apart from taking their services online, Publix recently developed its feedback portal as well. It’s a simple survey form with a series of easy to understand questions, each having multiple-choice answers for you to pick. This Publix survey focuses on the needs of the customers, right from the cleanliness of the store down to the level of service provided. Thus, all your concerns regarding the company will be properly addressed on the platform.
Why Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey:
There are several other avenues of leaving your feedback for Publix. You can ring up their customer care number, send them an email, or post your concerns via regular mail. You can even personally visit the store and approach the manager. However, none of these avenues will give you the benefits gained by taking the official PublixSurvey. Here are a few of those.
Their official website, www.PublixSurvey.com, can be easily accessed from the confines of your home, as long as you have an internet connection and a device with a web browser. It has simple features and pleasing aesthetics, perfect for the average US consumer to understand the navigation. The website is compatible with smartphone devices, so you can even access it on the go.
The questions found on PublixSurvey.com are easy to understand and answer. You will also be provided with choices. If your answer isn’t present in the choices, then you can note it down and elaborate on it in the comment boxes provided. Ideally, you won’t need to spend more than 10 minutes completing and submitting the survey! And we still haven’t come to the best part yet!
Right after submitting the Publix survey, you will be automatically entered into an amazing draw where you stand a chance to win a $1000 prize! And if that isn’t incentive enough for you to take the survey, we don’t know what is!
Win $1000 Gift Card in www.PublixSurvey.com Survey:
A gist of the terms and conditions to enter the PublixSurvey.com sweepstakes is as follows.
- Only those people who are 18 years of age or older can take the PublixSurvey and enter the sweepstakes.
- The residents of only those states where Publix is active can participate in the survey. If you reside in, say, DC where there is no Publix store, then you won’t be allowed to enter.
- You should know how to converse and write in either English or Spanish.
- You need to own a laptop, computer, tablet, or smartphone to take the survey online.
- A Publix purchase receipt is mandatory to enter www.PublixSurvey.com. If you don’t have one, then you can go the regular mail route.
- Since all the employees have a stake in the company, there is a chance that they would provide biased reviews. Hence, all stakeholders and associates of Publix are not allowed to take the survey.
- Anyone who resides in a state where there is no Publix outlet cannot enter PublixSurvey.com.
- Without a receipt, you will not be able to access the survey questionnaire online.
- If you manage to win the $1000 sweepstake gift card, then you cannot sell it for cash or transfer it to anyone else. It is for your personal use at any Publix supermarket.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Log on to the website – www.PublixSurvey.com – and enter the homepage.
- There, you will find two options for language: English and Spanish. Select your preferred language to proceed.
- Refer to your latest Publix receipt for the survey invitation code, and enter it in the box provided.
- Answer the Publix survey questions that will appear. Your responses should be honest and to the point.
- Then, enter your personal details wherever requested. These will be used to determine the winner of the $1000 gift card.
- Finally, submit the PublixSurvey and rest easy!
Publix is mostly famous for being one of the largest employee-owned businesses in the US. Only those who work at any Publix store are allowed to have a stake in the company, apart from the family of the founder, George W. Jenkins, of course! Jenkins started the first Publix store in 1930 in Winter Haven, FL. In just about 26 years, Publix reached the $1 million mark in profits! Since then, the number has only been on the rise.
Today, Publix has more than 1250 stores in different parts of the Southeastern US, including Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. They have plans to expand beyond that region, and they need your help. Head over to www.PublixSurvey.com and do your bit for the supermarket that has served you so well so far. You could be lucky enough to win the $1000 gift card!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.