MyNikeVisit-na.com – The Official Nike Survey
Nike is one of the biggest, largest, greatest (any synonym of the word will still fall short of its prominence) clothing and footwear store in the world! And it is not without good reason that the brand has become a household name in several countries around the globe. They sponsor many sporting leagues, and their brand ambassadors include quite a few famous sportspersons. Needless to say, you will always get authentic products from any Nike store, even if it is located in a remote part of some forgotten town.
They offer all kinds of sports accessories and apparel, right from their widely acclaimed shoes to their officially sponsored t-shirts. Whether you are heading to the gym or playing a game of soccer, Nike will always have just the right stuff for you! And they listen to what the customer has to say, be it anything negative about an outlet or an appreciation of their services, via the MyNikeVisit survey.
Since Nike has over a thousand different retail stores all over the world, it’s hard to keep track of the goings-on at every single outlet. That is part of the reason why they are seeking help from their customers. If even one customer sends their review about each of those thousand outlets, then they could work on their drawbacks and continue improving their services for everyone. So don’t hesitate one bit before heading to the MyNikeVisit website and leaving your feedback, for it will be meticulously analyzed by the authorities for further implementation.
The kind of feedback that you leave won’t affect their eagerness to take it into account. Say that you entered the Nike outlet, was welcomed graciously by an executive, led through all the products and offers, presented you with exactly the kind of shoes or apparel that you were looking for, and generated your receipt for the purchases in no time! You can still take the survey appreciating their efforts and giving them top ratings.
Why Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Should you just take the survey at www.MyNikeVisit-na.com for the sake of employees and managers working at the Nike outlet? That is one of the MANY reasons why you should do it! Foremost, if you regularly pick your products from Nike (even if you don’t) and you have the desire to get something more out of each of your visits, then you should leave your feedback on the website. It will help you experience an improved environment on your next visit.
Secondly, by reviewing your visit to Nike, we don’t mean crafting a detailed article about your experience. You simply have to select the appropriate rating for the questions asked. For example, you found that the store was littered with boxes and debris when you entered and no one bothered to clean it up, then you can give low ratings for the cleanliness question in the MyNikeVisit survey. And leaving these ratings will only take you about 10 minutes!
For those valuable 10 minutes spent, you will receive a $10 gift card that can be redeemed for any of the items at their shop. You can even use it to get a discount on your bill!
How to Win a $10 Gift Card in MyNikeVisit Survey?
It may seem too good to be a true opportunity from Nike to win a $10 gift card, but let’s accept it. You can only win this cool gift if you fulfill the following requirements.
MyNikeVisit Survey Requirements
- The Nike survey can be taken by anyone on the globe from anywhere, as long as there is a Nike outlet in your region or country.
- The minimum age of entry is set at 16. But it may differ depending upon the country you live in.
- The survey at MyNikeVisit-na.com is available in four different languages – English, Spanish, French, and Mandarin, so you need to be able to understand either of these.
- For the online Nike survey, you should have a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone from which you could access the portal. A strong internet connection is required too.
- You should have purchased Nike recently. A receipt will be required.
MyNikeVisit Survey Restrictions
- Employees of Nike and its parent/associate companies, the firm’s investors and its associates aren’t allowed to take the MyNikeVisit survey. Their immediate family members will also be forbidden.
- No more than one survey can be taken per week. From your household, no more than two participants are allowed per week.
- The survey code on the Nike receipt will expire after 7 days, so make sure that you take the survey as soon as possible.
- The $10 gift card will expire after 60 days.
- The Nike card is non-transferable and cannot be sold for cash.
MyNikeVisit Survey Participation Instructions
- Log on to the official Nike survey website – www.MyNikeVisit-na.com.
- You can choose your preferred language on the first page itself.
- A dummy copy of your receipt will be loaded on the second page. Locate the code shown on the copy in your actual Nike receipt and type it in the box. Don’t use the hyphens or spaces while typing it.
- Rate the quality of the service you received at the Nike store. Rate the other questions as well according to the nature of your visit to Nike.
- Finally, once you type in a few of your details, you will receive the $10 official Nike gift card!
The prize could also be an alternate MyNikeVisit Converse gift card worth $5. The details of the gift can be found on your Nike receipt.
There isn’t much to say about this world-famous company that you might already not know. But did you know that it was originally called Blue Ribbon Sports by its coach-athlete founder duo, Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight? It was only in the early ‘70s that they changed their name to Nike for the launch of their exclusive sports shoe collection.
Today, Nike is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon with over 1000 stores in several parts of the world! They are looking for your feedback at MyNikeVisit-na.com, for which you will receive their exclusive $10 coupon in return!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.