www.Lowes.com Survey – The Official Lowes Survey
Lowe’s has been serving generations of Americans since 1921, providing them with every bit of hardware and home improvement equipment whenever needed. Did you know that it is the second-largest hardware chain in the world? And that is saying something since Lowe’s has stores only in the US and Canada! Every Lowe’s store opens sharp at 6:00 AM and shuts late at around 10:00 PM. In fact, Lowe’s is one of the few hardware shops that have such long working hours.
Since they are so dedicated to serving their customers, Lowe’s management decided to give the customers a chance to help them out through the Lowes survey. All the customer needs to do is log on to their official website – www.Lowes.com/survey – and spend just a few minutes answering some simple questions.
There have been quite a few unofficial Lowe’s surveys in the past, some of which were plainly fake. At one point, the company used to ask for consumer opinions over a printed Lowes survey paper form as well. However, such endeavors did not prove to be very effective.
Hence, they decided to take their questionnaire online at Lowes.com/survey. The entire process became several times simpler for both the management team and the consumers. The customers could now take the survey at their leisure, and the management could efficiently compile the list of complaints and suggestions. Thus, the decision-makers were better able to determine which suggestions to implement and which to discard.
It didn’t take long for the Lowe’s stores to improve their services after launching the Lowes.com survey. The customers registered their complaints, post which the management immediately put their plan into action. And this effective exchange of information between the two parties is working smoothly to this day!
Why Lowes.com/Survey Customer Satisfaction Survey:
But why should YOU take the survey? How would you, as an individual, benefit from answering the questions? The thing is the Lowes survey was created solely for the purpose of benefiting the customer. Don’t believe us? Allow us to explain. The survey provides a three-fold advantage to the customer.
- Whatever complaints or suggestions you have, they will be taken care of by the authorities at Lowe’s. You don’t need to spend a dime, just 5 minutes of your time!
- The website www.Lowes.com/survey is extremely secure and easy to access. It has been designed by experts, keeping all kinds of users in mind. Since the site is light and devoid of any pictures or videos, it gets loaded quickly on even a slow internet connection.
- As soon as you complete the Lowes.com survey, you will get exclusive entry into their weekly sweepstakes. Every person participating in this draw stands a chance to win gift vouchers worth up to $500!
Win $500 Rewards in Lowes Survey:
It’s tough to ignore such a huge giveaway, isn’t it? No matter how rich you may be, you could always use $500 worth of home improvement equipment and hardware tools. That is why you should not miss out on taking the Lowes.com/survey. Here’s how you could qualify for it.
- Only US and Canadian citizens are allowed to take the survey since most of Lowe’s shops are located in those areas.
- You cannot expect an underage kid to give proper feedback of their visit. Hence, the minimum age of entry is set to 18.
- You should have access to Wi-Fi or basic internet through digital devices like tablets, computers, smartphones, etc. You won’t need these if you are answering the Lowes survey questions via regular mail.
- The survey is available in only two languages – English and Spanish.
- You should have made a purchase at Lowe’s store recently. If you are taking part via regular mail, then you won’t need a receipt.
- You should not be an employee at a Lowe’s store. You should not be an investor or an associate of Lowe’s. Even the top-level management people are forbidden from entering the Lowes.com/survey.
- The Lowe’s receipt that you are using to enter the survey should not be more than a week old. If it is, then we would recommend that you make another purchase before taking the survey.
- You are not allowed to sell the $500 prize to someone else. If you do, then you may face incarceration.
You can find the entire list of restrictions here.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Head over to the official survey website of Lowe’s: www.Lowes.com/survey. It would be better if you are using a personal device, but a friend’s phone or a rental laptop would do as well.
- On the homepage, pick the language that you prefer to take the survey in, and click Next.
- The instructions are provided on this page. Locate the 18-digit Lowes survey code on your receipt and enter it in the empty box provided.
- The questions that get loaded on the page that follows are easy to understand and answer. Just refer to the memory of your visit to the Lowe’s outlet and answer them honestly.
- Finally, you will have to provide your personal details like name, address, phone number, etc. on the last page of the Lowes.com survey. Please note that those details will only be used for the purpose of the sweepstakes.
Lucius Smith Lowe, the founder of Lowe’s (the company), built his first hardware store in 1921 called North Wilkesboro Hardware. After his death, his son, Jim Lowe, and son-in-law, Carl Buchan, successfully ran the company under the same name. It was mostly due to Buchan’s exceptional business instincts that the company saw a meteoric rise post WWII. However, the name of the company was officially changed to Lowe’s Companies Inc. after Buchan passed away.Thereafter, the Lowe’s management team tried to take its business global by setting up stores in Canada, Mexico, and Australia. The Australian and Mexican Lowe’s were eventually shut down, but the Canadian and US ones are still running strong. Help them expand further still fruitfully by taking their official survey at www.Lowes.com/survey. Win $500 in 5 minutes!