www.LongHornSurvey.com – The Official LongHorn Steakhouse Survey
LongHorn Steakhouse, a name that has almost become synonymous with the finest steaks in the country, was founded over 39 years ago! Their prime ribs and steak sandwiches are an absolute treat for our vastly evolved taste buds. And if you haven’t tried out their Flo’s Filet with Lobster Tail yet, then you are missing out on one of the most delicious steak combos ever! LongHorn Steakhouse may be a wholly-owned subsidiary today, but the quality of their ribs hasn’t dropped one bit.
The company is in a constant state of improvement. Thus, if you found their food really good the first time that you visited the outlet, you will find it even better right now! That is because they always welcome feedback from their customers via the LongHornSurvey, an online portal that contains the official questionnaire of LongHorn Steakhouse.
Does your nearest outlet refuse to follow LongHorn’s age-old tradition? Which is to say, is its steak quality reducing instead of increasing with time? Visit the LongHorn survey and leave your feedback. Was the staff rude to you during your last visit? Take the survey at LongHornSurvey.com. Was the outlet littered with waste when you arrived? Answer the LongHornSurvey questionnaire. Was everything spick and span at the resto, the staff were polite and friendly, and the food was sumptuous? Still, fill in the LongHorn Steakhouse survey!
Basically, you can take their official survey if you have visited their outlet at least once; regardless of the kind of service, you experienced! Thus, if your experience was really good, then the staff and the management can take heart from your feedback and continue excelling at their services. And if you received really bad service, then the LongHornSurvey personnel can take the necessary action to improve your experience the next time around.
Why LongHornSurvey Customer Satisfaction Survey:
LongHorn Steakhouse is one of the few restaurant chains in the US that serves only premium steaks at affordable prices. So there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t take the LongHorn survey. Firstly, it’s the official survey of the company, so you know that someone of authority will be reading your feedback. And they won’t just read it and pile it away in some remote corner of their storeroom, but they will take definitive action to improve their services or to implement your suggestions.
Secondly, the survey at www.LongHornSurvey.com isn’t crafted by some amateur. The sweat and toil of some of the best survey developing experts in the industry have gone into preparing the questionnaire. Thus, you will have before you not only a comprehensive survey that addresses all your qualms, but also an easy-to-answer questionnaire that can be filled in about 10 minutes!
But here’s the primary reason why everyone is looking forward to taking the LongHorn Steakhouse survey. Every entrant will have a chance to win a $100 gift card that can be redeemed for any number of items at any of the participating LongHorn outlets!
Win $100 Gift Card in LongHornSurvey.com Survey:
$100 is a pretty hefty amount to be giving away so easily. Hence, the LongHornSurvey personnel came up with a few requirements for taking the survey.
- You should be a resident of either the US, Canada (sans Quebec), Puerto Rico, and Guam.
- The minimum age of entry is the legal maturity age considered for that particular region. Thus, if you are based in the US, then you should be at least 18 years of age to enter LongHornSurvey.com.
- Having a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone will make it easier to take the survey. You can send your feedback via regular mail as well, however, but it is a far tedious process.
- It’s not necessary to make a purchase at a LongHorn outlet, but you must have visited the resto before taking the LongHorn survey. Dishonesty in the survey answers won’t be appreciated.
- Residents of those regions where participation in online surveys is illegal won’t be allowed to enter the LongHorn Steakhouse survey portal.
- Employees, associates, promoters, etc. of the survey sponsors (GMRI) or their immediate relatives are forbidden from taking the survey. Even those people about which the survey pertains (LongHorn employees and management) won’t be allowed.
- The survey code that you enter in the relevant field should be recent (ideally less than 3 days old).
- You cannot sell the gift card or transfer it to someone else.
During each entry period, 5 participants are eligible to win the $100 gift card, and over 100 entrants can win $50 in cash! Additionally, you can take as many surveys as you like within an entry period, but each of your entry should contain a unique LongHorn Survey code.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Open www.LongHornSurvey.com in your web browser.
- Enter the survey ID found on your receipt.
- Answer the official survey questions honestly.
- Add your personal details to the form so that they could conclusively determine the winner of the draw.
- Submit the LongHornSurvey and wait for the results!
About LongHorn Steakhouse:
Did you know that the first LongHorn Steakhouse was once an antique store? It gets more interesting – the antique store was later converted to an adult entertainment business before finally settling for a restaurant! Sometime in 1981, two best friends, George McKerrow and Brian, decided to sell steaks at reasonable prices, which gave rise to the LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon. It eventually became a popular hangout of the local Atlanta residents, thus prompting the owners to expand it into other regions. The name was officially shortened to LongHorn Steakhouse much later.
Currently, the company is owned by Darden Restaurants, Inc. and it had over 490 outlets as of 2017. A majority of their outlets are based in the US, but LongHorn has a popular presence in Canada, Saudi Arabia, El Salvador, Guam, and Qatar as well. Their further growth depends upon your feedback now! If you like the restaurant’s cuisine, then fill in the questionnaire at www.LongHornSurvey.com and let them know what you feel about their products. Gain a free entry into the $100 sweepstakes in the process!