DNBSurvey.com – The Official Dave & Buster’s Survey
Dave & Buster’s (DNB), one of the few entertainment businesses that feature an old-world video game arcade, has been in the market since 1982. While they have obviously changed with the times by introducing a cool virtual reality hub recently, you can also find several ‘80s and ‘90s parlor games at many of their locations. Right from the typically archaic pinball machine to the swashbuckling modern racing games, you get to experience them all at DNB!
And if you are planning to spend the whole day and/or night at the arcade, then you don’t need to get out of your seat and go looking for a restaurant nearby to grab a bite. Dave & Buster’s has its own in-house restaurant cum bar, offering a variety of delicious foodstuffs and top-quality liquor at reasonable prices! And you can also leave your feedback about their services from your seat by logging on to the official DNBSurvey.
DNB has become a phenomenon since its inception, and to continue pleasing their customers, they have decided to take feedback on an online portal. As soon as you load their official survey website on your smartphone or laptop, you will be asked for the survey code found on your receipt. If you haven’t asked for the check yet, you can request the server to generate a receipt for the food items purchased so far, locate the code at the bottom, and take the DNBSurvey right then and there!
But please be honest while leaving your feedback. For instance, if employees took a lot longer than usual to serve your order, then give them the appropriate rating. And if you experienced top-notch service, then don’t hesitate to leave equally top ratings in the survey. Your genuine feedback will help the owners and the board of directors to efficiently run each of their establishments.
Why DNBSurvey Customer Satisfaction Survey?
If the feedback is going to help the DNB management alone, then why should you, the customer, take the survey? The thing is, once you leave your feedback and it is considered and implemented by the management, you will be the one who will experience improved service on your next visit to the DNB outlet. Thus, it is a win-win situation for both parties.
Additionally, it’s not like you need to take several long minutes out of your gaming time to take the survey. You will need to spend no more than 10 minutes (sometimes even less than 5!) to complete the questionnaire and submit the form at DNBSurvey.com! Plus, you can also leave your feedback after you are done playing, from the comfort of your home.
And do you need additional gaming time for free or at a discount? Perhaps a free meal or a discounted receipt? Then do take the survey, for they are offering a DNB gift coupon to every participant that contains a spectacular little prize!
How to Win Dave & Buster’s Coupons in DNB Survey?
So is it really possible for anyone to win these swell coupons? Yes, if and only if they are able to meet the following requirements.
DNB Survey Requirements
- DNB has a limited number of outlets present only in the US and Canada. So only the citizens of these two countries will be allowed to participate in DNBSurvey.com.
- Your age should not be less than 18. If it is, then you cannot take the survey.
- A basic understanding of the English language is important to fill the questionnaire.
- Since the survey cannot be mailed-in or taken over the phone, you need to have an internet connection and a device with a browser to access it online.
- A Dave & Buster’s receipt is mandatory to access the portal. No exceptions.
DNB Survey Restrictions
- The most critical part of the entry is your email ID. If you don’t have one, then create it as soon as possible, for without your email you won’t receive the DNBSurvey coupon code.
- People who are employed by Dave & Buster’s or its survey sponsors, directly or indirectly, will not be allowed to enter the survey portal. Even the investors and associates of the business are forbidden to enter.
- Two or more customers cannot participate in the survey from the same receipt. Hence, if you visited DNB with a friend, make sure to ask for a separate receipt.
- The DNB coupon cannot be sold for money or benefits other than what are mentioned therein.
- None of your friends or family can use the coupon in your stead.
DNB Survey Participation Instructions
- Visit the official Dave & Buster’s survey website – www.DNBSurvey.com.
- Enter the survey code (17 digits without spaces) from your DNB receipt.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to load the survey. There will be a number of questions addressing every aspect of your visit. Even if you found a faulty arcade at the outlet, don’t forget to mention it in the comment boxes provided. All negative and positive feedback is valuable to the authorities.
- Your personal information will be required to proceed further. Type in your name, address, email ID, etc., and click ‘Next’ again.
- You will be thanked for your time spent on the survey at this point. Head over to your email inbox to find the unique gift coupon by Dave & Buster’s!
The offers on the DNBSurvey coupon can change at any time. It could be a discount or a freebie on either the restaurant or the arcade. Check your receipt for more details.
About Dave & Buster’s
As the name suggests, Dave & Buster’s was founded by two experienced entrepreneurs called Dave Corriveau and James Corley (nicknamed Buster). These two previously operated individual establishments side by side in Little Rock, Arkansas, with Dave being in the game parlor business and Buster spearheading a bar. It was only in 1982 that they collaborated as co-CEOs to form DNB.
Today, though an entirely different CEO, Brian Jenkins, can manage the business, their offerings remain the same with a few exciting added benefits. Visit your nearest outlet and leave your feedback at DNBSurvey.com to bag those benefits right away!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.