www.CinemarkSurvey.com – The Official Cinemark Survey
Cinemark Holdings, Inc., the company that owns and operates all the Cinemark theaters in the world, was established way back in 1984. It has been faithfully fulfilling the needs of movie buffs around the globe by showing all the latest Hollywood blockbusters or recently released international dramas. Over the years, they have always been sticking to their schedule, hardly ever being late to screen the movies. And unlike popular assumption, the food that you buy there is reasonably priced for movie theater chains.
During this COVID-19 crisis, Cinemark suffered a major setback. However, they managed to keep their business afloat, thanks to the hardworking professionals under their employ led by a top-notch chairman and founder, Lee Roy Mitchell. They also owe it to the dedicated moviegoers, hence they have come up with the Cinemark free movies offer!
To an average observer, any Cinemark outlet looks efficient from the outside, but they have no idea how much work is required to maintain that efficiency. You can’t just start a movie theater chain and hope that it works out fine. Right from marketing to management, everything has to be done according to the norms put forward by the company heads. And since Cinemark has over 500 theaters globally, it’s sometimes tough to manage each one. Hence, they are looking to you to help them out a bit via CinemarkSurvey.com.
They just need to know your opinion about the Cinemark theater that you visited. Were the employees polite? Did the movie start on time? Was the food served fresh and quick? Were the premises clean? Such will be the questions in the Cinemark survey. You only have to give them the rating that you deem fit. Your feedback will greatly help them improve their services in this pandemic hour.
Why CinemarkSurvey Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Do you love to watch movies on the big screen? Would you rather check out a newly released movie in the theater than wait for it to come out on DVD? That should be reason enough for you to take the survey at www.CinemarkSurvey.com. Nonetheless, here are a few more reasons for you to ponder upon.
Cinemark is a multinational chain of theaters, and the survey found at CinemarkSurvey.com is the official one of the company. This means that your feedback, good or bad, will be read by the right personnel. And since it is available online, you can take the survey from anywhere as long as you have a smartphone or tablet with good internet.
Additionally, the website is pleasing to the eye, the design blends well with the background. And the pages load quickly, too. Thus, it won’t take you long to finish the Cinemark survey. On average, it takes people around 5 to 10 minutes to complete it.
But here’s the best part for movie buffs. Once you take the survey, you will be entered into an exclusive draw where you stand a good chance to win Cinemark free movies for an entire year!
Win Free Movies for a Year in CinemarkSurvey.com:
Though Cinemark gives entry to all kinds of people in their theaters, not each and every one of those can take the Cinemark survey.
- Only those moviegoers who have the invitation to take the survey can enter www.CinemarkSurvey.com. The invitation will be in the form of an access code on your Cinemark ticket receipt.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take the survey.
- Though Cinemark has outlets in the whole of the Americas and Taiwan, only US residents can take part in the survey.
- The Cinemark free movies survey is available in English and Spanish only.
- A computer device with the internet is a must for taking the online survey.
- You should have a valid personal email ID and cell number to enter the sweepstakes.
- Those who have helped develop the sweepstakes or the Cinemark survey for the company aren’t allowed to participate. Even employees or associates of Cinemark will be denied entry into the sweepstakes.
- Residents of those states where company surveys are prohibited by law won’t be allowed to enter.
- No person can take the survey twice during an entry period. Doing so will result in a permanent ban.
- The prizes that you win cannot be sold for money. They are non-transferable as well.
- If you manage to win the Cinemark free movies prize, then you cannot use it after the completion of the set year.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Boot up your laptop/computer screen or tablet/smartphone and open the browser. Type in this web address – www.CinemarkSurvey.com.
- Change the default language from English to Spanish if you want.
- Take out your recent Cinemark receipt and enter the following details in the boxes provided on the homepage – Theater ID, Access code, Date of visit, and Time of visit. Click Start.
- Rate the overall experience of your visit and proceed to the next page.
- Here, the actual Cinemark survey questionnaire will begin. Select the answers as per your observations during the visit.
- Then, enter your personal details and submit the survey.
There are a number of prizes for the participants, including free small popcorn. The grand prize is Cinemark free movies for a year!
Cinemark officially claims to have begun in 1984, but did you know that its core beginnings are still uncertain? Lee Roy Mitchell, the founder, already had an established theater business in the ‘60s. Sometime in 1977, he began a group of theaters, each carrying the name Cinemark. In the years that followed, the company not only prospered but also experienced its share of lawsuits. The most damaging one came in 1998 when they built stadium-like seats in all their theaters. But they fought through that disaster and changed their campaign back to the old one.
Today, amidst coronavirus lockdowns, they suffered huge losses, but they are still fighting to keep all 525 of their outlets running strong. Your help can take them a long way in this fight. Just answer the feedback questionnaire at www.CinemarkSurvey.com and you can do your bit for them, and watch Cinemark free movies for a whole year!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.