www.BwwListens.com – The Official Buffalo Wild Wings® Survey
Buffalo Wild Wings is your one-stop-shop for having food and drinks while sitting back and enjoying a sports game on their numerous TV sets. You get everything at BWW, right from appetizers to customized lunch combos. All you have to do is place the order and sit at a spot from where your desired ball game is visible. No wonder this casual dining restaurant is so popular among the masses that it has over 1200 locations and counting!
Such rapid expansion brings about quite a few management issues, even on franchised locations. That is where you, as a customer, can help the management team of BWW to detect flaws in individual outlets. If you have recently dined at Buffalo Wild Wings, then simply log on to www.BwwListens.com to take their exclusive survey!
Buffalo Wild Wings recently came up with the idea of collecting customer opinion via an expertly crafted questionnaire. The BwwListens.com survey contains multiple-choice questions that address every possible combination of issues that might affect any of the BWW diners. It also has optional feedback boxes for customers to write about their experience in detail.
The BwwListens.com website was designed especially for the sake of getting authentic consumer feedback. It won’t take more than a few minutes for you to complete the entire survey. And the BwwListens team understands that even those few minutes of yours are valuable. Hence, they are giving away a free gift coupon worth $5 to every survey taker!
Why BwwListens Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Yes, you heard it right! As soon as you complete the BwwListens.com survey, you will receive a free gift coupon worth $5. Use it at any of the Buffalo Wild Wings outlets as a discount on your next purchase with a bill of more than $25.
And that’s not the only reward that you will receive for submitting the survey at BwwListens.com. If your feedback and suggestions are found valid after evaluation, then they will also be implemented at that particular BWW outlet. Thus, you can experience the upgrades on your future visits to the place!
Additionally, it won’t even take more than a few minutes to complete the survey. That is because the www.BwwListens.com website can be easily accessed and navigated even by those who haven’t surfed online for some time. The questions are also easy to answer. They will mostly be regarding cleanliness, ambiance, food quality, service quality, etc. Read on to know more about it!
Win $5 Coupon in BwwListens.com Survey:
As the name of the website – www.BwwListens.com – suggests, Buffalo Wild Wings is ready and waiting to listen to your complaints or applause. So how could you go about taking the BwwListens.com survey to make your voice heard?
- The survey is reserved only for legal residents of the US.
- Only people older than 18 are allowed to fill in the survey questionnaire.
- You must have made a purchase at a Buffalo Wild Wings outlet very recently. That is because you will need a unique BwwListens survey entry code to access the questionnaire, and this code can only be found on the BWW receipt.
- You should be able to read and write in the English language.
- A computer, laptop or smartphone with a strong internet connection should be at hand, since there are no offline means to take the survey at the moment.
- Finally, all they require from you is an honest response at BwwListens.com. Hence, kindly don’t lie about your experience at their resto.
- Anyone below the age of 18 will be instantly rejected by the BwwListens server.
- An employee or investor of Buffalo Wild Wings is restricted from taking the survey. That is because they may be completely biased in their opinions. For the same reason, their immediate family is also banned from the portal.
- Any survey entry code that is older than 2 days will be denied access. Thus, you need to enter the BwwListens.com website within 48 hours of visiting a BWW outlet.
- You are not allowed to exchange the $5 coupon for cash. Similarly, you cannot share the prize won with anyone else.
- Providing false information in any of the survey sections will result in an immediate ban.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Visit your nearest BWW outlet and order anything you like. Check whether or not the BwwListens.com survey code is present on your receipt before leaving.
- After coming back home, switch on your PC or laptop and type in this URL – www.BwwListens.com – in your browser’s address bar.
- Enter the unique survey code found at the bottom of your receipt in the relevant box on the homepage.
- Once you click the ‘Next’ button, the questionnaire will be loaded. It won’t take you more than 10 minutes to complete it.
- Enter your personal details on the page that follows after submitting your answers. These details are only used for reference purposes.
- Finally, a validation code will be generated by the BwwListens server. Note it down to avail of the $5 discount on your next purchase at BWW!
Kindly note that the $5 coupon code is available only as a discount on purchase of anything at a BWW outlet for $25. Thus, if you were to order 3 traditional wings, the bill will amount to around $45. With the coupon code, your actual bill will be $40!
About Buffalo Wild Wings
Did you know that Buffalo Wild Wings has been satisfying people’s taste buds for over 38 years? It was founded by two friends, Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery at a quaint little place near the Ohio State University, Columbus. Initially, the restaurant was named Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck (BW3), since they used to serve beef on weck as well.
In about 10 years as the number of BW3 outlets slowly started increasing, the owners decided to franchise with a Chicago firm called Francorp. So far, BW3 only had restaurants in different parts of Ohio, but eventually, they started expanding beyond the state. In 2000, they had officially changed the name of their company to Buffalo Wild Wings (removed the Weck).Today, BWW has over 1238 stores all over the world! About half of those are franchised whereas the other half are company-owned. Help them grow even more by taking the survey at www.BwwListens.com. A $5 discount is waiting for you!