www.WhichWich.com/Survey – The Official WhichWich Survey
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches is a rapidly growing fast-casual restaurant chain based in Downtown Dallas, TX, United States. Apart from its 400+ outlets in the country, it also has 27 other locations in various parts of the world. Wildly popular for their sandwiches and salads, you have got to try out their trademarked Wicked sandwich, containing turkey, ham, lettuce, roast beef, and so much more. Their Philly Cheesesteak isn’t too bad, either.
However, the coronavirus pandemic that had affected the entire world was equally harsh on Which Wich. Their business suffered losses due to incessant lockdowns. Now that they have effectively relaunched their services, they want to know if their outlets are running as well as they used to before the pandemic. Hence, they have started the WhichWich survey for customers.
The core focus of this customer satisfaction survey is similar to other surveys. It tries to ensure that all the needs of the customers are met, and if not, then it makes sure that they would be met in the near future. It consists of a set of questions focusing on the service areas of your visit to the outlet. You need to rate those questions according to the nature of your visit to Which Wich.
For example, if you found that the employee who handled your order was unnecessarily rude, then you can give a low rating to the relevant question in the WhichWich com survey. On the other hand, if everything was hunky-dory during your visit, then don’t be a miser. Leave high ratings to each question. The employees can take heart from your good review and keep delivering excellent service.
Why WhichWich Customer Satisfaction Survey?
As you might know, Which Wich is a very popular and reputable brand in the F&B industry. So taking its survey will guarantee you the results that you desire. For instance, if you gave a low rating to the Order Accuracy part of the survey and mentioned in the comment box that they delivered the wrong order, then the Which Wich authorities will make sure that such mistakes don’t happen again.
It will only take you about five minutes to complete the survey at www.WhichWich.com/Survey. You don’t have to add any of your personal details. It’s completely anonymous. And it’s only a series of multiple-choice questions with simple emojis for choices. Additionally, you will get a free coupon code for your efforts after finishing the survey! The code may have a number of freebies like cookies or sandwiches, and it may also contain some cool discounts.
How to Win Free Coupon Code in WhichWich com Survey?
There are a set of simple rules that you need to follow to win the freebie.
- You can fill up the survey questionnaire from anywhere in the world, but your response won’t be counted if you don’t reside in the US.
- Minimum age of 18 is required to take the WhichWich survey.
- You should have made a purchase at any US-based Which Wich outlet recently to participate in the survey. That is because you will need to select the state in which the outlet was located and the date and time of your visit.
- While not necessary, it is better if you have captured a photo or video of the inconsistency that you noticed at the outlet during your visit. You can upload it near the end of the survey as proof.
- Employed by Which Wich or associated with the company in any way? You won’t be allowed to take the WhichWich com survey. Your close relatives and friends are also forbidden to fill the questionnaire.
- You may think that since the survey doesn’t ask for any personal details, you can take it as many times as you want. Not true! Your IP address will be recorded by their system, and you will be barred from taking the survey more than once during a month.
- The prize on the free coupon cannot be redeemed from a Which Wich outlet if it is more than 30 days old.
- While anyone else may use the coupon in your stead, you cannot exchange it for cash. It’s illegal.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Enter the official survey website – www.WhichWich.com/Survey – by clicking the link or copying and pasting it in your web browser.
- The entire survey questionnaire will be displayed on the homepage itself.
- Select the US state in which you visited the outlet.
- Add the precise date and time of your visit as mentioned on your Which Wich receipt.
- Pick the right emoji for each question based on your experience at the outlet. Don’t hesitate to go for the really sad emoji if your experience with the particular service was that bad.
- If you wish to receive marketing letters or news about upcoming offers from their end, then click the ‘thumbs up’ icon for the final question. You will need to enter your personal details at this point. If you clicked the ‘thumbs down’ icon, then there’s no need for your details.
- Kindly elaborate on every question that you marked negative in the comment box provided.
- Finally, attach a relevant photo or video of the premises if you have one, and submit the WhichWich survey.
About Which Wich
Which Wich Superior Sandwiches was founded by a well-known restaurateur, Jeff Sinelli, in 2003. Starting off with a single outlet in Downtown Dallas, he managed to get his business franchising in just about two years. Over the years, Which Wich has become extra-popular among the consumers for its unique ordering system. You can select and order your custom-made sandwich in no time by choosing the required kind of breads, cheese, toppings, etc. from a pre-printed menu on a sandwich bag.
While Which Wich does have a set of directly ordering menus, their custom-made sandwiches are more popular among the consumers. Keep their unique system going strong by providing your feedback at www.WhichWich.com/Survey, and get an exciting freebie in return!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.