Value Village Listens Survey Guide
Value Village has many thrift store locations all around the US, and it has earned quite a lot of fame in recent years. Despite being a subsidiary channel of Savers, the brand name has earned immense appreciation from several of its customers. This has further boosted their confidence, and their services and product range have improved a lot lately.
Over the years, it has become a popular store as it values its customers’ views and opinions. To get the honest feedback and opinion of the customer, the company has introduced an online survey, ValueVillageListens. Online surveys are very popular due to the many benefits they offer. This online survey has several questions about customers’ visits to the store, overall experience, staff behavior, etc. With the feedback data, the company makes decisions about the future course of action and implements the same to improve its services.
The online survey can be taken on valuevillagelistens.com. With the help of this official survey, the business officials can understand how well their stores are performing and whether the services are up to mark or not. It’s a simple questionnaire-based survey where you need to explain your experience in any Value Village store. So, if you are interested in saving a few more bucks at the thrift store, read the highlights of the survey and its eligibility parameters.
Why ValueVillagelistens.com Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The ValueVillageListens survey is an ideal way for the company to understand their customers better and bring useful changes and improvements. This will further help the business to satisfy its existing customers and meet their expectations. Customer surveys also act as a great tool for marketing and enhancing business trustworthiness.
Customers benefit from the survey in many ways. Firstly, they get a platform to voice their concerns. Secondly, the survey hardly takes a few minutes. Furthermore, after completing the survey, you will get an amazing reward of a $2 discount on a purchase of $5. You must write down the code on your receipt and use it on your next visit to the store within the next 90 days.
Customer surveys are totally worth participating in as you help the company know your opinions, suggestions and the best part, get a reward.
How to Win Discount Coupon in ValueVillagelistens Survey?
- For participating in the ValueVillageListens.com survey, you need to be a legal resident of the US.
- Every participant must be of 18 years of age and more.
- For participating in the survey, you need to have the purchase bill, and it should not be more than a week; otherwise, you won’t be able to take the survey.
- The next thing you need is a device with a proper internet connection.
- The maximum entry is 1 per household per month.
- You must have a basic understanding of either English or Spanish.
- The purchase bill that you need for getting the validation code must be one-week-old maximum.
- As for the validation code, you can use it for your next visit for 90 days.
- From a single household, only one person will be able to get the reward per month. So, it doesn’t matter whether you have bought different items or not.
- Employees of Value Village and their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Survey Participation Instructions
- First of all, you need to visit the official survey website that is ValueVillageListens.com.
- Next, you can change the default language from English to Spanish if you want.
- Next, you will need to enter the 19-digit number in the space provided. Make sure that you fill it in carefully and correctly.
- After that, click on the Start button to go to the main questionnaire page.
- As the questions will appear, you must answer them honestly. You will be asked about overall satisfaction rating, cleanliness, stock availability, atmosphere, ease-of experience, shopping experience, departments visited, staff conduct, and more. Recall your experience and answer suitably.
- You are also required to enter gender, age, household income, and zip/postal code.
- Now, you must enter your name and email details.
- The survey will be finished with a Thank You code that you can redeem within 90 days.
About Value Village
Value Village is one of the subsidiaries of the largest thrift store business chains in the US, Savers. They have over 300 stores across the country and have been serving for more than a decade now. Their main mission is to show people how to smartly shop and purchase more and more used items for reselling and recycling them. Their purpose is to make secondhand a second nature. Starting its journey as a single thrift shop, the company grows globally because of its astute vision.
They have a set vision according to which the company wants to improve the environmental conditions for everyone. The officials have studied how waste clothes and other items are increasing land pollution, and that’s when they decided to act against it. Their business chain will allow people to get clothes and accessories at a low price while lowering the pollution and waste level.
Value Village is a flourishing business that is looking for new and more updated ways of satisfying its customers by bringing a positive change. And with the ValueVillageListens, you can help them to achieve a future they have envisioned for the betterment. Value Village takes the data collected through surveys quite seriously and arrives at meaningful conclusions. Further, they implement changes based on it and win customers’ appreciation and trust. Also, customers get to earn a reward for spending a few minutes on the survey. So, it is a win-win for both. Get ready to take the ValueVillageListens survey!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.