TellTims.com – The Official Tim Hortons Survey
Tim Hortons is pretty much a household name in Canada, not just because of the mega-large conglomerate, but also due to its founder, the late and great hockey player, Tim Horton. The fast-food chain specializes in its unique blend of coffee, you have got to try out their Hazelnut Iced Coffee! If you prefer something more mainstream, then go for the French Vanilla Cappuccino.
Apart from beverages, Tim Hortons also serves spectacular fast-food items. The most popular ones on their menu include, but aren’t limited to, Timbits, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Chocolate Cheesecake Donut etc. Also, their Homestyle Oatmeal is not to be missed during breakfast hour! And if you liked their food and service, then don’t forget to give them a good rating at www.TellTims.com, their official survey portal.
Enjoyed the services at Tim Hortons? Then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t take the survey. But what if you didn’t like the food served or the services rendered at the outlet? Then it’s even more important for you to head over to the TellTims official webpage! The survey website has been developed to cater to all kinds of feedback, both positive and negative. It has been exclusively crafted to gather the customer opinions on a large scale, just so that they could know whether or not their management is doing well at every outlet.
Had the worst experience of your life at Tim Hortons? Record it in the TellTims survey. They want to know! And they will always be around to listen. Absolutely loved every aspect of your visit to Tim Hortons? They would love to know that too! Even if your experience was just ‘meh’, don’t hesitate to TellTims about it!
Why TellTims Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Now you can take the TellTims survey just about anytime after visiting the outlet. Let us understand why you should take it. What will you get out of it? Will your opinion entirely benefit Tim Hortons? Not quite! While your feedback will be to Tim Hortons advantage, its perks can be enjoyed by you.
Let’s say that you found the restaurant premises unclean during your visit and you mentioned the same at TellTims.com. The authorities will make sure to clean up the premises after reading your feedback, and you are the one who will get to enjoy a healthy meal at the outlet! Thus, the few minutes that you spend in leaving your feedback in the survey will definitely be well spent. And those who have only good things to say about their visit will experience equally stellar service the next time around.
Furthermore, whether your feedback be negative or positive, you will get a free coupon code as soon as you submit the TellTims survey! The coupon contains amazing prizes. Depending upon the ongoing promotion, you can get free rewards points, entry into their grand sweepstakes, or a brand new Tims gift card!
Win Free Coupons in TellTims Survey:
So how could you go about winning one of those superb prizes? Can anyone leave their feedback at the TellTims website? Let’s take a look.
- This survey is exclusive to residents of only the US and Canada.
- You must be an adult to take the survey i.e. you must be at least 18 years of age.
- A laptop or a computer is a must to participate via www.TellTims.com. There are other avenues you can pursue too, like snail mail or phone call, but they may take longer than online entry.
- Keeping the languages of the majority of the North American population in mind, the survey is available in both English and Spanish.
- A recent Tim Hortons receipt that contains the unique survey invitation is a must.
- As mentioned in the previous section, you cannot take part in the TellTims survey without a valid receipt. It should be less than 3 days old.
- People who work at Tim Hortons as servers, cooks, managers and such aren’t allowed to take the survey. Their immediate family like wife/husband, parents, kids, etc. are forbidden too. This clause is in place just to ensure that there is no biased feedback circulated within the survey folders.
- The invitation code on the receipt won’t be valid after 3 days.
- The validation code that you receive after submitting your feedback won’t be valid after 30 days.
- The TellTims coupon code is non-transferable and cannot be sold for cash.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Log on to the official portal of Tim Hortons – www.TellTims.com – and wait for it to get loaded.
- The webpage will be displayed in English by default. You can change the language to Spanish if you want by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of the page.
- Type in the unique survey invitation code located at the bottom of the receipt and press Start.
- Before starting with the actual survey, you will be asked to rate your overall experience at the outlet. Select the appropriate option therein.
- Answer the TellTims survey questions honestly. Your true experience is valuable for the Tim Hortons authorities.
- You will need to enter your personal details to receive the free coupon code. Your details will remain completely secure, to be used only for internal purposes.
About Tim Hortons:
Sometime in 1964, Tim Horton and Ron Joyce, after trying their hand at a hamburger restaurant, launched the first Tim Hortons in Hamilton, Ontario under the name Tim Horton Donuts. It took them a few more years to change the name, officially, to Tim Hortons. After Horton’s unfortunate death in 1974, Joyce took over the entire business by buying out his partner’s shares from his family for a whopping $1 million! He retained the name out of respect for his friend.
Today, Tim Hortons has over 4500 restaurants in several parts of the world, including the Gulf countries, Spain, UK, Philippines etc. However, since COVID-19 hit the globe, their business has suffered. Help them out by taking the survey at www.TellTims.com and win a free coupon code!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.