TellHCO.com – The Official Hollister Survey
Hollister, officially called Hollister Co., is the most popular destination for teens and young adults to buy top quality clothes at reasonable prices. Right from the rugged jeans to the refined underwear, Hollister has it all! And you don’t need to visit another store for the accessories. Hollister sells hats, shoes, belts, scarves and even exotic swimwear. At certain stores, you can also find air fresheners and candles to light up your home. In short, you don’t need to look beyond Hollister if you wish to update your wardrobe with the latest fashion!
However, if you don’t want to visit the outlet to avoid getting infected with COVID-19, you can check out their range of products on www.Hollisterco.com, and place an order from there itself! Once you receive the product, you can leave your feedback at www.TellHCO.com, their official survey site.
The whole point of any survey is to collect consumer feedback, on the basis of which a business can improve its services. And TellHCO still makes that task easier for their customers. All you need to do is log on to their survey portal and spend a few minutes answering simple questions. The questions will usually be regarding the ambiance of the store, its cleanliness level, personnel interaction, efficiency of service, etc. In short, you would be describing your overall experience at Hollister in the form of multiple-choice questions.
And you don’t need to have an excellent memory for the purpose. The TellHCO survey questions won’t probe for specific details of your experience. They will be mostly about rating the general atmosphere at the outlet. Avoid giving dishonest ratings and you can complete the survey in a jiffy!
Why TellHCO Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Though Hollister is an American brand, it has its presence in several other parts of the world. In the US itself, they have nearly 400 stores, and managing all of those every single day is a pretty tough ask. That is the reason why they are reaching out to their customers for help via the Hollister survey. It shows that they would take your feedback very seriously and it would greatly aid them in efficiently managing their stores.
And the website that they have developed for the purpose, www.TellHCO.com, is updated frequently so that the customers won’t have to face any problems while answering the survey. The questions themselves have been crafted by experts, taking all the possible customer’s issues in mind. And since you only have to select the appropriate answer from the choices provided, it would barely take you 10 minutes to finish the TellHCO survey!
To top it all, the TellHCO team has decided to give something in return for your valuable feedback. As soon as you finish the survey, a unique validation code will be generated for you. It can be redeemed at any Hollister outlet for a $10 discount!
Win $10 Discount Coupon in www.TellHCO.com Survey:
Winning that cool little discount coupon is easy! You just have to follow the Hollister survey requirements and instructions mentioned below.
- It is necessary for you to be a US resident in order to take part in the survey.
- Though the clothing is suitable for early teens too, only those who are 18 years or older can participate in the TellHCO survey. Kids below this age can ask their guardians to participate in their stead.
- A good understanding of the Spanish or the English language is a must.
- You need to own a laptop or a computer to participate. A smartphone would do the operation too if the net connection is strong enough.
- You should have a valid email to receive the TellHCO discount coupon.
- Those who are employed by Hollister in any capacity (including managers and executives) are restricted from taking the survey. Their wives/husbands, children or parents are also not allowed to enter the survey portal.
- The Hollister survey cannot be taken by the same person twice during a survey period.
- Your Hollister receipt should not be more than 3 days old. Hence, take the survey soon after visiting the outlet.
- The unique discount code will be invalid after 14 days from taking the TellHCO survey.
- The $10 discount should not be sold for cash or transfered to anyone else. It must be used by you alone.
- Kindly check the complete list of restrictions here. If you don’t follow any of those, you will have a permanent ban from the TellHCO portal.
Survey Participation Instructions
- If you haven’t opened the survey portal already, please visit www.TellHCO.com and wait for the page to get loaded.
- The first page will allow you to select the language which is most comfortable for answering the questions in. Choices are English and Spanish.
- The second page will ask for the unique survey code. It can be found right at the bottom of your receipt.
- After submitting the code, you can start answering the series of questions that will be loaded. Pick your answers with care.
- Enter your email after the questionnaire to receive the exclusive TellHCO survey discount coupon. Note down that code on your receipt and show it at the billing counter on your next visit to Hollister to get $10 off on your purchase!
Abercrombie & Fitch, a well-known duo in business circles, founded the first Hollister store in 2000 at the Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. However, just for fun, they developed a long prosperous history around Hollister, entirely fictional of course! They put it out there that John Hollister Sr. established the first store in 1922 somewhere in Indonesia, then called the Dutch East Indies. However, the fact remains that the company was started at the turn of the millennium.
Today, Hollister has become a global brand with over 578 locations worldwide! Your help is needed for them to expand further still. All they need is your honest feedback at www.TellHCO.com, not for free, but for a $10 discount!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.