www.TellCapriottis.com – The Official Capriotti’s Survey Guide
Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop, Inc., simply known as Capriotti’s, is a fast-casual restaurant chain in the United States. Founded in 1976, it is widely famous for its sub sandwiches. If you haven’t tried out their The Bobbie sandwich yet, then you are definitely missing something great in your life. The Bobbie is Capriotti’s signature sandwich, which was once voted the “best sandwich in America” by thousands of customers. However, their other offerings are equally, if not more, delicious!
In these hard times of the COVID-19 pandemic, Capriotti’s understands the apprehension felt by the customers. Hence, it strives to provide a perfectly safe environment for visitors. Also, its home delivery team ensures that the sandwiches are securely wrapped to avoid any form of contamination during delivery. Plus, they have started a TellCapriottis customer satisfaction survey to determine whether all their safety policies are being followed.
Capriotti’s takes its safety and security protocols quite seriously. Their authorities are known to be very strict when it comes to the satisfaction of the customers, both in terms of the food quality and the overall safety of the premises. But since they own nearly 112 different locations spread throughout the US, the task of enforcing their policies can often be pretty difficult. That is where your contribution as a customer comes into the picture.
You can TellCapriottis exactly how your visit to their outlet went via their official survey portal. Answer a few simple questions related to the cleanliness and safety of their facility, along with the food quality and the employee interaction. Be as blunt in your review as possible; the authorities want to know exactly what’s wrong with their establishment, if anything is wrong that is! Otherwise, feel free to leave glaringly positive feedback.
Why TellCapriottis Customer Satisfaction Survey
Don’t intend to help out an already successful business in running its services more efficiently? A perfectly honest opinion, and we would have agreed with you if not for the numerous benefits! First and foremost, your feedback may seem to be beneficial only for Capriotti’s, but its positive effects will be felt by the customers. For instance, if you rated their cleanliness level very low in the survey, then the authorities will ensure that premises are cleaner there on out. Thus, you will be able to dine in better environment because of your honest feedback.
Secondly, Capriotti’s doesn’t just ignore the valuable time that you spent on the Tell Capriottis survey. The questionnaire takes only 10 minutes to finish, but at the end of it, you will receive a unique coupon code for free! This code can be redeemed for a number of prizes on your next visit to the resto, right from great discounts on the final receipt to free lip-smacking sides on your order!
How to Win Free Coupons in TellCapriottis.com Survey?
We wish we could say that the answer to this question was easy. However, you need to follow a set of rules to win this cool prize.
- Since Capriotti’s is only present in 26 states of the US, you need to be a resident of those states to be eligible for the survey. The states are NV, AZ, CA, FL, GA, DE, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, MA, MI, MN, NE, NC, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TX, UT, WA, and WI.
- Your age should be more than 18 to participate in the TellCapriottis survey.
- You should be able to read and write in English since the survey is only available in that language.
- The answers to the survey questions cannot be sent via regular mail. It is only available online. Hence, you need to have any device with a web browser and internet connectivity, like a laptop or a smartphone, to effectively complete the survey.
- You should have your personal email ID. It will be required to receive the free coupon code. If you don’t have one, then be sure to create it before accessing the survey.
- Employed by Capriotti’s under any capacity? Chef, assistant, manager, or CEO, it doesn’t matter. You won’t be able to take this survey. It is only reserved for customers who are not associated with the company in any way.
- You cannot take the survey without a prior visit to any Capriotti’s outlet. Also, you need to make a purchase there and get a receipt with the unique survey code.
- After receiving the free coupon code, you cannot sell it for cash alternatives.
- You are also not allowed to let someone else use your code. Your personal details will be present therein, and only you are allowed to benefit from it.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Log on to Capriotti’s official survey website – www.TellCapriottis com.
- The homepage will immediately ask for the unique 15-digit survey code. So keep your receipt at hand. The code will be present somewhere near the bottom of the bill.
- After pressing the Start button, you will gain access to the main survey questionnaire. Answer questions as honestly as you can. Try to remember every bit of information regarding your visit.
- Successful completion of the questionnaire will lead you to the personal information page. Enter your name and email ID here to proceed.
- Your free TellCapriottis validation code will be generated and sent to your email ID. Make a note of it and present it to Capriotti’s cashier on your next visit to receive the freebie or discount.
Little Italy, Wilmington, DE, became the home ground of Capriotti’s in 1976. Lois and Alan Margolet named the restaurant after their grandfather, Philip Capriotti. Their first outlet was such a huge success that they started franchising their brand in just about 15 years.
Today Capriotti’s owns over 112 outlets in various parts of the US, and its popularity is only growing. Help them grow efficiently by taking the survey at TellCapriottis com and get a free coupon code for your efforts!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.