TellBiscuitville.com – The Official Biscuitville Survey
Biscuitville, as the name suggests, is a restaurant chain that is best known for its biscuits. Not the British biscuit, of course, since the company is based in Greensboro, NC, US. If you stay outside the US, then know that the US biscuit is a variant of the British scone. Apart from their biscuits, Biscuitville is also famous for its other breakfast items and Southern cuisine. Try out their bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, or their country fries, and you will know what we mean!
Biscuitville has over 60 outlets throughout North Carolina and Virginia, so if you ever happen to travel to those states, then you will know what to order. If you tend to frequent the outlets, then you may already have your list of favorites. Either way, the brand always tries to better itself. Hence, it has come up with a customer satisfaction survey at TellBVL.com, its official feedback portal.
Ever fallen into a situation where a Biscuitville employee took your order and then forgot about it? While it doesn’t usually happen at any of their outlets, if you have unfortunately experienced such a situation, then you can tell Biscuitville about that anomaly. It is an official platform where you can share your thoughts about their employee performances, cleanliness of premises, and quality of food.
However, your reviews don’t always have to be negative. Even if you found Biscuitville’s service extraordinary, its food lip-smacking, and its premises spick and span, you can leave stellar feedback at TellBVL.com and boost the enthusiasm of their employees. Honesty in variety is the true essence of the survey, and you can always use it for the good of the company and its customers.
Why Tell Biscuitville Customer Satisfaction Survey?
You can always let the manager of the Biscuitville outlet directly know about the issue that you faced during your visit. Alternatively, you can send an email to their core team explaining the nature of your problem. However, both these avenues involve layers upon layers of middlemen and authorities before your complaint reaches the person in charge. www.TellBiscuitville.com, on the other hand, directly deals with the right people at the company, thus ensuring that your issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
Additionally, you don’t need to spend hours upon hours answering the questions that comprise the survey. You just need to remember a few details of your visit and pick the right answers from the multiple choices available. The links to navigate through the website are easy to grasp, so essentially, it will only take about 10 minutes to complete the entire survey.
But the best part of TellBVL.com is the free coupon code. This code will gain you a number of prizes on your next visit to Biscuitville, from free biscuits to cool discounts!
How to Win a Free Coupon Code in TellBiscuitville.com Survey?
The requirements and restrictions are aplenty, but it is quite easy to access the survey.
- Since Biscuitville outlets are only present in NC and VA, you may think that you need to reside in either of those two states to be eligible for participation. No! As long as you are a US citizen, you can take the survey without question.
- Only those customers who are older than 18 can tell Biscuitville about their experience.
- Spanish is the only other language that this survey can be taken in, apart from English.
- The questionnaire is available on the internet alone. You cannot post your answers via snail mail or other avenues. Thus, you need to have a device with a browser along with stable access to the internet.
- A prior visit, mostly within a week, to the Biscuitville outlet is required to take the survey. You will need to enter some information from your receipt to confirm the same.
- No employee or associate of Biscuitville can participate in this customer satisfaction survey. It doesn’t matter if you are the CEO of the company or the owner’s offspring. You will still be barred from taking the survey.
- You cannot enter TellBVL.com with a receipt that is more than 3 days old. So be sure to take the survey soon after visiting the outlet.
- The coupon code received cannot be redeemed at any Biscuitville outlet after 30 days. A month is all you have to avail of their discounts and freebies.
- You may think that you can sell the coupon code for cash to someone, but you can never be more wrong! It carries the personal details that you entered in the survey, so it can be used by you alone. It is non-transferable and non-cashable.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Enter the survey via this link – www.TellBiscuitville.com – and wait for the homepage to load.
- Here, you can change the language to Spanish from the default English. Simply click the link near the bottom left of the page.
- Pull out your Biscuitville receipt and type in the 14-digit survey code. You can find it near the bottom.
- Select the time of your visit according to your receipt and hit Start.
- Your survey questionnaire will begin at this point. Consider it as the most important academic examination of your life, and don’t cheat. Be honest while answering the questions, for your answers will benefit only you in the end.
- Enter your personal details. It’s nothing on the lines of SSN or residential address, simply your name, email ID, and such. If you are still apprehensive about providing those details, then you can skip this page, but you won’t receive the free TellBVL.com coupon code.
Biscuitville may have a relatively small presence, but it is one of the most reputable fast food restaurants out there. Founded in 1975 in Danville, VA, the company presently has 62 locations. It is looking to expand even beyond NC and VA, but it needs your help in doing so. All you have to do is take the survey at TellBiscuitville.com, leave your genuine feedback, and take home a freebie or a discount in return!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.