TalktoApplebees Survey – The Official Applebee Survey
Applebee’s is a popular American casual dining restaurant that emphasizes customer satisfaction and organizes an online feedback program called Applebee’s Guest Survey. This survey helps them to understand customers’ opinions about their products and services.
You can share your experience or opinion about improving and streamlining their services through this online survey. The TalkToApplebees survey has simple questions based on the experience of the visit and gathers honest feedback from its customer to any Applebee’s outlets.
Taking part in the Applebee’s survey opens the opportunity for the participant to win a survey Sweepstakes reward of $1000 cash. This survey is simple, but there are certain qualifying parameters and restrictions, which you must know before participating in it.
Why Applebee’s Guest Survey?
With over 1900 dining outlets throughout different locations across the United States of America, Applebee’s has proven to be the most popular casual dining chain preferred by food lovers in America. One prime reason why they are loved by Americans is that the fact that Applebee’s ensure that every guest feedback is heard and implemented in the best possible way. This gesture also sends the message to its customers that Applebee’s values their opinions and instills in them a positive feeling about the brand.
Applebee’s has also rolled out the survey sweepstakes to make it even more exciting. There are weekly prizes and monthly drawing prizes. Read this article to know the survey rules and how to provide customer feedback and stand a chance to be the prize winner. So, the survey offers benefits to both sides.
Applebee’s Online Survey Rules
To take the Applebees guest survey, you need to follow their sweepstakes rules. Having a basic understanding of the eligibility criteria, restrictions, and steps to take the customer satisfaction survey will simplify the process for you.
Requirements To Enter The Applebees Guest Survey
- The participant needs to be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- The minimum age limit to enter the survey is 16 years.
- The survey needs to be completed through the official site TalkToApplebees.com.
- The participant must have a valid receipt of Applebee’s, with a 13-digit survey code.
- The survey form is available in English and Spanish, so the participant needs to be well acquainted with either of the languages.
- Any electronic device like a smart mobile device, laptop, tablet, or any other device with internet access is required to take the survey.
The Applebees Guest Survey Restrictions
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The survey should be taken by a participant within 7 days of Applebee’s visit.
- Only 1 weekly or monthly reward can be given to a household.
- A participant can win either a weekly or a monthly cash prize, and not both.
- Employees, management, vendors, partners (direct or indirect), associates, and family members of people linked to Applebee’s cannot enter the survey.
- Any survey entry with barring rules and regulations will be declared void.
- If any state of the US prohibits survey, you cannot enter the sweepstakes.
Steps to Take Part in Applebee’s Survey at TalkToApplebees.com
- Visit the official survey site of Applebee at www.talktoapplebees.com.
- Select your preferred language: English or Spanish.
- Look for a 13-digit digital survey code, date of visit, and server name on the purchase receipt. In case you have a different receipt that doesn’t have the 13-digit code, you can choose the option, “I have a different receipt.” It will take you to a different webpage where you can enter details like 9-digit serial number, date of visit to the store, time of visit, check number, and server name, and proceed with the survey.
- The survey questions are all centered on various aspects of the business like the quality of the food items, your visit experience to the outlet, your overall satisfaction level with the restaurant chain, etc.
- Towards the end of the Applebees guest survey, you will be asked to provide personal details (email address, zip code or your physical address, contact details like phone number, etc.) Ensure that every information you enter is correct before you click on the finish/submit button.
- Once you have completed answering all questions on the talktoapplebees website, you will be asked to rate the Applebees guest survey.
- On successful submission of the survey at www.TalkToApplebees.com, you will receive a message about your entry into the sweepstakes. The management will contact the winner based on the contact details provided.
You can also enter the sweepstakes via mail, and the survey procedure is as below:
- You need a postcard of size 3×5.
- Write down your full name, date of birth, complete address, valid email address, phone number.
- Send the postcard in an envelope to their official mailing address.
- Mail the envelope with postage to Applebee’s Sweepstakes, c/o D.L. Blair, Inc., Department H, P.O. Box 5705, Blair, NE 68009-5705.
You can fill the survey form any time of the day. There are no time restrictions and no compulsion of having a survey invitation code.
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar is a well-known American casual dining known for its signature dishes that range from salads and kinds of pasta to chicken, burgers, and “riblets”. It is located in 1,787 different locations across the US, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Qatar, and Kuwait. This restaurant chain is the brainchild of its founder Bill Palmer and T.J. Palmer, who took up the initiative of opening a restaurant in 1980 and has survived in the competitive food industry for over four decades. For such a long time, Applebee’s has served its customers with outstanding food and an amazing eating experience. Its mission is to provide them with the best quality food. Its vision and values revolve around the idea of integrity, being excellent in their work, finding out innovative ways to serve the customer, being accountable for their work and service towards the customer, ensuring the compliance of inclusivity and trust within the organization, and with the customers. Take the survey today at www.TalkToApplebees.com.
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.