StoreOpinion.ca – The Official Loblaws’ Survey
Loblaws, Inc., popularly called Loblaws, is an integral part of the largest food distributor in Canada, Loblaw Companies Ltd. Founded over a century ago, Loblaws has been serving its customers with utmost dedication. They are best known for stocking a wide range of alcoholic beverages, right from beer to wine. Also, you must try out their exclusive Loblaws’ President’s Choice brand if you are a connoisseur.
Furthermore, to maintain their unblemished reputation in providing exceptional customer service, they have recently started their survey portal at StoreOpinion.ca superstore, where you have a unique opportunity to win $1000! But before we get to the prize, let us understand the purpose of the survey itself.
The aim of this survey is similar to any other company survey. The only difference is that Loblaws takes your opinions very seriously. They don’t just glance over the forms and stack them in a pile, letting them rot in some corner forever. Every little thing that you mark or write in the survey questionnaire will be carefully assessed by their team, vetted against the existing footage, and only then forwarded to the proper authorities for further review.
It may seem like a long, dedicated process, but the employees of the StoreOpinion survey are so efficient that they can process several such forms in no time. And remember, your opinions count, so don’t hesitate to mention any anomalies that you noticed during the visit. Elaborate on those drawbacks in the comment boxes, and you will be good to go. Also, feel free to provide any suggestions for improvement if you have any.
Why StoreOpinion.ca Superstore Customer Satisfaction Survey?
This is the big question that may still linger in your mind. Why should you take the survey in the first place? Improving the quality of the service at Loblaws is the obvious reason, but how does that benefit you? Look at things from the company perspective. Why does Loblaws strive to improve or maintain the quality of its services? To satisfy the customers, of course! Thus, in the end, your feedback at StoreOpinion.ca will prove to be advantageous for you!
The second reason is that you don’t need to spend too much time taking the survey. The questionnaire is comprehensive and covers all the areas of the Loblaws superstore, but it can be finished within 10 minutes since every question has multiple-choice answers. Simply select the one you deem appropriate and proceed to the next question.
Finally, we come to the major benefit of the StoreOpinion survey that you have been eagerly waiting for – the $1000 prize! You will be allowed to choose between two kinds of prizes that carry the same value – a $1000 PC gift card, or a million (1,000,000) PC Optimum Points.
How to Win the $1000 Prize in StoreOpinion Survey?
Winning the prize may be out of your hands, but taking the survey sure is within your hands. So let’s see if you are eligible.
- The survey sweepstakes are only open to Canadian residents.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the StoreOpinion.ca superstore survey.
- The survey can either be taken over the phone or on the internet. Thus, you must own a laptop, computer, smartphone, or landline to participate in the sweepstakes.
- You will be able to understand and finish the survey quickly only if you are fluent in English, French, Chinese, or Punjabi.
- Every month, there are only two grand prizes worth $1000 that are given away. Hence, there is no point in taking the survey more than twice a month.
- You cannot enter the survey, either by phone or the website, without a valid receipt of purchase from Loblaws.
- Employees or associates of Loblaws or any of its subsidiaries, even if they have made a valid purchase, won’t be allowed to take the StoreOpinion survey. Their immediate family members are also forbidden to do so.
- No more than one person can take the survey per receipt.
- The Loblaws receipt won’t be valid post 7 days from the date of issue.
- If you manage to win the prize worth $1000, then you can only redeem the points at a participating Loblaws outlet. The prize cannot be sold for cash under any circumstances.
- The points worth $1000 are to be used by you alone. You are not allowed to transfer or gift those to someone else.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Type in the name of the website – www.StoreOpinion.ca – in your web browser or follow the link.
- Choose your preferred language from four different ones – English, French, Chinese, and Punjabi.
- Enter the number present at the bottom of your Loblaws receipt (about 19-21 digits), and hit the right arrow button.
- Answer a few questions about your visit to the Loblaws store, what you experienced, how good your experience was, etc.
- Be completely honest while selecting the answers. Try to elaborate on the negatives, if any, in the subsequent comment boxes.
- Enter your contact details on the page that follows after finishing the questionnaire. These will be used to pick the winners for the $1000 sweepstakes.
The winners of the StoreOpinion.ca superstore will be chosen at random. Thus, every participating member will have an equal chance of winning.
Loblaws was founded by its namesake, Theodore Loblaw, and John Milton Cork in 1919. The company had garnered so much fame in about 50 years that then famous Star Trek actor, William Shatner, starred in numerous TV ads for Loblaws in the 1970s. The company is currently headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with stores spread across the entire Canadian provinces, including British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Quebec.
Since they have been serving you with so much vigor for so long, it is your time to show your continued faith in their business. Take the survey at SurveyOpinion.ca and contribute to their cause of constant improvement, as you take away a prize of $1000!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.