Sonny’s Bar-B-Q Guest Survey – Win Yummy Pork Sandwiches
Have you ever wondered how did Sonny’s Bar-B-Q go on to become so successful that it has opened a chain of restaurants across the South-Eastern states of the United States of America? Well, one key reason for their success is that the company always consider the BBQ guest satisfaction survey to gather feedback from their customers and implements new policy and products to provide better customer satisfaction. The survey reward is something everyone loves – a free pork sandwich!
This survey is for those who have recently dined at Sonny’s BBQ. It is a customer satisfaction survey that gathers information and valuable feedback from its loyal customers. The survey ends on October 31st, 2021, and the prize is a free pork sandwich.
Why Sonny’s BBQ Guest Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Sonny’s BBQ’s valuable feedback helps them to improve their services and make customer experiences better to increase customer loyalty and customer base. They appreciate receiving all types of comments, positive and negative because it gives them an opportunity to know their customers. By doing so they send out the message to their loyal customers that the brand listens to them and treasures their loyalty.
Moreover, anyone would love to get a free pork sandwich only by answering a few questions that would take a maximum of 10 minutes. The survey consists of basic questions based on your last visit to Sonny’s BBQ, and you need to give ratings to the food quality based on your Sonny’s BBQ visit last time. It is a platform created only for customers from where the company can get genuine feedback about how they feel or what changes they may want to see in the food, atmosphere, ambiance, service, etc. Can you imagine a free pork sandwich only for filling a short talktosonnys com survey? Join the survey today and read the following to know the survey rules.
How to win a Coupon Code in the Sonny’s BBQ Guest Survey?
Before filling out the form, some crucial rules must be followed to meet the eligibility criteria to participate in the sonnysfeedback com survey. These rules are:
- Participants should be of 18 years or above.
- Participants must have a stable internet connection.
- To have a laptop, computer, or mobile phone is a must to fill out the online survey.
- Participants must have a purchase receipt which is at most 3 days old. The BBQ Customer Satisfaction Survey validation code has an expiry date, and you can find this code on the bottom of your receipt.
- When redeeming the offer on your receipt, you must show the receipt with the validation code to the manager at Sonny’s BBQ.
- A valid email address is required for customers to get discount offers on their purchases.
- Participants must have a basic understanding of English to fill out the survey.
- The survey code can be used only once to take the survey. In other words, there must be only one entry per survey code.
- You can redeem the validation code only once.
- The offer cannot be combined with other promotions, and you cannot claim a cash reward.
- The participant must be an American resident. Only legal residents of the USA can apply for this offer.
- Employees of Sonny’s BBQ and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this survey.
Survey Participation Instructions
Keep your receipt handy, as well as make sure it is a valid receipt because this is how you are going to use it to become the lucky winner of the gift card.
- You can participate in Sonny BBQ online survey at www.sonnysfeedback.com.
- You will then be given an option to choose to enter a 6-digit code or the 16- digit code that is given at the bottom of the original receipt.
- After entering this code, press next and follow the instructions that are shown on your screen. In case the code you entered shows an error, then enter the code again and try again.
- You will see numerous questions asking you to rate your general satisfaction level. For example, you may be asked to rate your recent dining experience or visit experience, if you’ll recommend Sonny’s BBQ, how was the customer service, if the waiters were friendly and approachable, how was the service quality, if you’ll revisit, etc.
- Make sure to answer all the survey questions and to provide your honest feedback. Don’t hesitate to share anything negative if you have experienced in your last visit to Sonny’s BBQ.
- After the completion of survey questions and entering your email address, a validation code will appear on your screen. You must write this code on the line located at the end of the receipt, and you can redeem this code on your next visit to Sonny’s BBQ outlet.
- On your next visit to Sonny’s BBQ, give your receipt and make sure you have written the validation or reference code because the staff will check your receipt for details before you can get a free pork sandwich!
About Sonny’s BBQ
Sonny’s BBQ is a barbecue restaurant chain that is a franchise based in Florida. It is one of the largest chains in the United States of America, with over 110 stores across 9 states. It was founded in 1968 by Floyd Sonny Tilman and then purchased by Bob Yarmuth in 1991. The restaurant specializes in making southern-style BBQ. Their menu offers pulled pork, sliced pork, buffalo wings, burgers, and beef brisket.
Sonny’s BBQ offers rewards throughout the year; it has a rewards program called Q Crew rewards, through which you can get special discounts and vouchers on special days like birthdays. Sonny’s BBQ also has an initiative where people can vote for others in their community for doing good deeds, and then the company reviews the candidates, and the winner gets a surprise BBQ. They are also known for their philanthropy projects. For example, they donated $10,000 to a charity that helps those who struggle with physical challenges like autism.
You can also give feedback to Sonny’s BBQ via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or by giving them a call on 407 -660-888. Their head office is located at 850 Concourse Parkway S. Suite, 150, Maitland, FL 32751.
Valuable feedback from genuine customers helps benefits both, the brand and its loyal patrons. The invitation code to the survey is a chance to express your opinions to the top-level management.
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.
8 thoughts on “Sonny’s Bar-B-Q Guest Survey – Win Yummy Pork Sandwiches”
If I could, I would eat at Sonnys every week..
We just love Sonnys.
We ordered takeout tonight. They got our order wrong twice in the same night. Luckily, we only had to go back to the restaurant (after going all the way home) one time. Also the okra and tater tots were a little soggy.
We’re snowbirds from Pennsylvania. With relatives living in Florida the opportunity and the desire to eat at Sonny’s presents itself each time we make the trip south. The Orange Park restaurant is out favorite although we have dined at Sonny’s in Orlando and in Georgia without any noted change in either quality or service. Our most recent dining experience was February 13, 2022 and our server Vicki was exemplary in her duties. Our food was correct, it was hot, the servings were substantial. Vicki made certain our glasses were refilled and stopped repeatedly to make sure we didn’t need anything. In these times of short staff, shortened hours, and sub-par service it is refreshing to know that we can still look forward to the service, the good food, and the clean facilities at Sonny’s regardless of the location but especially at the Orange Park, FL restaurant.
After major surgery Friday, all I wanted was Sonny’s St. Louis Ribs. Apparently my family did not get the message, so since I can’t drive yet (per Dr.’s orders for 2 week) my son went to the nearby Winn Dixie and bought a slab of frozen ribs….I defrosted them, and place them on the kitchen counter. I was watering my orchids on the patio, & heard my husband yell. Our “precious” American Foxhound decided to have an early dinner…. Well the heck with that! I was not going to loose this fight! I called our local Sonny’ and ordered just the ribs. I told Bianca @ Orange City store what happened and she was very sympathetic. (lady surgery). I hopped in my vehicle and picked up my ribs!! Heck with no driving tonight! She asked me if I was Regina, I said yes, since she noticed I was moving quite slow, bent over. When I got home, not only was there ribs, but beans, cornbread & extra ribs! God Bless her!! She made my day! Please tell her thanks for her compassion!
why can’t i find survey ????
Please try to use this link