Qdobalistens Survey Guide – Win Free Chips And Salsa
Qdobalisten is a fast-food chain that provides Mexican food. To know from the customers about their food quality and service, they have requested their customers to fill the Qdobalistens survey form. This will help the customers to give out their suggestions, appreciate the good things, and point out the improvement areas. The company wants its customers to feel happy and satisfied whenever they visit its outlets. So, customer experience also matters to them the most.
To appreciate their customers for taking out time and filling the survey form, they give free chips and salsa coupons as a reward. If you want those free chips and salsa, you should take a chance and fill the form. Every customer will get free chips and salsa. The objective is to get actual insight into the customers’ minds by knowing their experiences and views. They just want their loyal customers to answer questions with complete honesty. This leading Mexican fast-food chain, with the help of its customers, wishes to sustain and grow its presence.
Why is it worth taking part in the Qdobalisten survey?
The company wants the best for its customers. They want their customers to give opinions on what improvements can make them a better restaurant. They want to build a strong brand which their customers will be proud of. The customers need to just answer simple questions about their experience, service, the behavior of staff and many more which will help the restaurant to address the concerns. Qdobalistens want their loyal customers to help them reach the next level.
Free chips and salsa will be given without fail to each customer who fills their feedback survey form. The feedback survey won’t take more than 7 to 8 minutes of your time. Honesty in the survey will be appreciated by the company. If you love the taste of the Mexican food served by restaurants, then you should have a reason to help them.
How to Win Free chips and salsa in Qdobalistens Survey?
- A good internet connection is required.
- A receipt from the restaurant is mandatory.
- You should have either a laptop or PC or smartphone to fill the survey.
- Basic knowledge of the English language should be there.
These rules and regulations should be followed by everyone to participate in the Qdobalistens survey. These rules and regulations will make you aware of the survey.
- A person taking part in the survey should be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- The people who are 18 and above can take part. People below 18 years are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Receipt of purchase will be valid for 3 days for filling the feedback form.
- An individual should complete the survey within 72 hours of the purchase.
- The receipt of the purchase should be kept for redeeming the coupon reward.
- The coupon received as a reward can be redeemed within 30 days and after that, it will expire.
- You can’t exchange the coupon with anyone else, it is strictly prohibited.
- Employees of the company and their immediate family members can’t take part in the survey.
- One person per receipt can participate.
Follow these steps so that you complete the survey in time and without any difficulties.
- First, visit Qdobalistens.com, the official survey website.
- You need to select the type of survey invitation which you got. It can be a receipt or a catering invoice.
- Then you need to enter the 15-digit code on the purchase. Be careful while you type the code, it should be correct. Take a minute to recheck.
- After entering the code, click on the Start button to begin the survey.
- Certain questions will be asked, and you need to answer them honestly.
- You need to rate your experience according to your latest visit to the restaurant. Questions will be based on cleanliness, staff behavior, environment, and other things.
- Once all the questions are done, you will need to give your email address.
- The coupon code will be sent by email, so do give a valid email address.
- This coupon can be redeemed at the restaurant.
About Qdoba’s Mexican Eats
Qdoba’s Mexican Eats was founded by Anthony Miller and Robert M. Hauser in Denver in 1995. Previously it was known as Zuma Fresh Mexican Grill (1995–1997, Z-Teca Mexican Grill (1997–1999), and Qdoba Mexican Grill (1999–2015). In 2003 the company was acquired by Jack in the Box and after them in 2018 Apollo management took over the company. Today they have more than 750 outlets all over the United States of America. The meaning of the word Qdoba means flavor, the company wants their customers to believe in the flavor of their food. Flavor adds the real taste to any dish made with love. Being in the food industry for more than 25 years, they have always respected their customers.
QDOBA’s mission is “To bring flavor to people’s lives through our communities, our people, our restaurants, and of course, our food. We believe every individual makes a difference and that even the smallest detail or act of kindness can make someone’s life a little more flavorful.”Customers are the main pillar of the company. That’s the reason the company is requesting all their customers to spend some time to take their feedback survey so that they know what improvements should be made. These changes would benefit both customers and the company. The survey will be asking you very simple questions about your last experience, which won’t take a lot of thinking. The Qdobalistens com is offering all their loyal customers free chips and salsa as a goodwill gesture. A small effort by the customers can lead to a bigger change in the future
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.