Postal Experience POS Survey
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is the official, federal avenue for US citizens to send snail mails, packages, etc. anywhere within the country. While the general history of regular post dates far back to the first century, its birth in America could be traced to the 18th century. However, it had held a relatively low position in the government, due to which the employees weren’t paid as well as they should have been. It was only about a couple of centuries later (in 1971) that the cabinet-level post office was elevated to a federal agency, the USPS.
Today, the USPS has grown into an ultra-large organization with a healthy presence in every part of the country. Its work is efficiently conducted day in and day out, by dedicated employees who are paid reasonably well. Even during these catastrophic coronavirus times, the organization is run well enough, with a significant amount of packages being delivered across the US without complaint. And if you also have used the service successfully this is your chance to reward the laborious USPS with your honest feedback at PostalExperience.com/POS.
PostalExperience POS Survey – The Official USPS Survey:
The postal experience survey is a survey like any other, yet very unique in certain aspects. For one, it doesn’t waste your time by collecting personal details like name and address. You simply need to head over to the PostalExperience/POS website and start answering the survey questions! Secondly, the points are focused on your visit to the USPS outlet. You only need to rate your experience there and submit the form.
One of the primary reasons why this survey has been announced is to assess the workings of individual USPS outlets during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. The organization will collect the feedback of every person who has visited an outlet recently, analyze the general impact of your answers, and make the necessary changes to the outlet based upon your reviews.
Why Postal Experience Customer Satisfaction Survey?
So far, you may have only seen the benefits that USPS gets after you leave your feedback at PostalExperience.com/POS. You might think it would be a complete waste of your time. Not at all! Let us take a look at the advantages to the customer taking the survey.
As mentioned earlier, if you point out any discrepancies during your visit in the PostalExperience survey, then the authorities will carefully assess those, cross-checking with their employees at the location, and finally improve those services. Thus, at the end of the day, you will be the one who will get to enjoy those improved services! Another benefit to the customer is the amazingly short time in which one can finish and submit the survey. It will hardly take you more than 5 minutes!
These two are the obvious major advantages to the customer. And here’s an exclusive benefit in the form of a reward – the survey taker can be eligible for a special gift from USPS! The present will be mentioned on your most recent USPS receipt. However, not everyone will be eligible for this gift. The winners will be randomly picked.
How to Win a Special Gift in PostalExperience Survey?
So how can one go about getting this gift? Since it’s based on luck of the draw, you can find the gift waiting in your very first USPS receipt itself, or you may need to utilize their services a few times before you get one. The eligibility criteria is as follows.
- Since it is a US-based postal service, the obvious requirement is that you should be a citizen of the country.
- Minimum age of 18 is required to take the PostalExperience/POS survey.
- You will need to enter the zip code of the location that you have visited, for which the official USPS receipt is required. Also, you won’t get the free gift if it’s not mentioned on your receipt.
- You can take the survey in two languages only – English and Spanish. No other languages are stated.
- Since the survey is available online only, you need to have a laptop or smartphone to access it. Needless to say, an internet connection is also mandatory.
- Employees of USPS, its associates, affiliates, investors, location owners, etc. aren’t allowed to fill the survey questionnaire. If you are one of those, then your immediate family (parents, spouse, kids) also won’t be eligible to participate.
- The PostalExperience survey is limited to one person per household. Thus, if your husband or daughter has already left their feedback during a survey period, then you cannot enter the portal.
- The special gift cannot be redeemed from a USPS location if it’s not mentioned on your receipt.
- You are not allowed to exchange the gift for cash or anything else. It also cannot be sold to a third party.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Enter the survey portal by typing this web address – www.PostalExperience.com/POS.
- Once the homepage is loaded, choose your preferred language.
- Read the survey description once before clicking ‘Next’.
- Type in the 5-digit zip code of the location from your receipt.
- There might be more than one outlet in that region. If so, select the address of the one you visited.
- Enter the transaction date from your USPS receipt.
- The official questionnaire form will begin at this point. These will be multiple-choice rating questions which you can fill out in a jiffy!
- Once you have answered each question honestly, submit the PostalExperience/POS survey.
The United States Postal Service is a part of the executive branch of the federal government, but it has its own independent status. The best part is that USPS is explicitly authorized by the US Constitution, a rare feat considering that there are only a countable few such agencies. Its headquarters are situated in Washington DC, and it has a total employee count of more than 600,000. You can check out their entire list of amazing features on their official website, www.USPS.com.
Their official survey website, on the other hand, is www.PostalExperience.com/POS, which was created for the sole purpose of ensuring excellent service even during COVID-19. So don’t think twice before taking the USPS survey. You have a chance to win a special prize!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.
1 thought on “Postal Experience POS Survey”
Great experience at the Gateway Post Office on Abilene. Postal staff clerk #11, was polite, cheerful and very helpful, great experience.