JackListens Survey – www.JackListens.com – Win Free Tacos:
Jack in the Box has been around for close to 70 long and successful years. Satiate your hunger with one of their lip-smacking hamburgers and wash it down with a glass of their popular milkshake! You can always find a lot of variety in food items whenever you visit their nearest outlet. However, they have close to 2200 restaurants throughout the US (West Coast), which makes it tough for them to manage each one according to their requisites. That is the very reason why they need your help!
Jack in the Box’s exclusive www.JackListens.com survey website enables any and every customer to leave their feedback, good or bad, in a matter of minutes! Do you want to report a negligent staff member, or do you just want to appreciate their fantastic services? The www.JackListens survey is a great opportunity for customers to do either of those things without a hassle.
You read it right! Yes, you can get free tacos after taking the survey! You can rest assured that the JackListens.com survey links listed here are completely official and genuine. The actual survey won’t take longer than 10 minutes to finish. It has been prepared by expert evaluators who have assessed every nook and cranny of all Jack in the Box outlets. The questions are thorough and the multiple-choice answers are concise. They address any and every concern that the customer may have regarding a particular establishment.
Once the JackListens survey portal gets loaded, it is easy to navigate through it. The site interface is appealing and user-friendly, and the content is available in two languages – English and Spanish. It is obvious that the survey creators have taken great efforts to ensure that the process is streamlined and easy for the average customer. The franchise owners also understand how valuable your time is, hence the free tacos!
Why www.JackListens.com Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Jack in the Box is one of the most trusted fast-food restaurants in the US; and not without good reason. They have been serving customers for over 70 years, which has enabled them to build a loyal fan-base. And that already huge fan-base is steadily on the rise even today! But managing 2200 outlets is no joke. Hence, they need your help to understand the goings-on at every outlet. Just take the www.JackListens.com survey and leave your honest feedback.
That feedback will be assessed by their in-house evaluators and implemented in no time if it is found to be legit. Additionally, you will also be compensated for your trouble in the form of two of their sumptuous tacos on your next visit to the outlet!
Win 2 Tacos in www.JackListens web Survey:
Now that you are convinced why you should take the survey, let us try to understand how you can go about winning those 2 free tacos! You, as a customer, need to meet certain criteria before you can enter the JackListens.com survey website.
- Making a purchase at Jack in the Box is mandatory in order to take the survey. You will require the unique code found on the most recent receipt.
- Since the JackListens survey is available only in English and Spanish, you should be fluent in either of these two languages.
- A computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone along with a fast internet connection is needed to access the survey. The offline (regular mail) option is not available at the moment.
- The minimum entry age for accessing www.JackListens.com is set at 18.
- The receipt should not be more than 72 hours old. If you enter the code for a purchase made, say, 5 days ago, then you won’t be allowed to take the survey.
- Any employee or business associate (or their immediate relatives) of Jack in the Box cannot take the survey.
- You cannot transfer your free taco coupons to someone else.
- Jack in the Box runs many offers at any given time. Please note that you cannot combine the free tacos coupon won here with those offers.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- To access the survey, you need to follow this link – www.JackListens.com. Alternatively, you can simply paste it in your browser.
- The official www.JackListens survey homepage will be loaded. Select the language of your choice.
- Locate the unique 14-digit code on your receipt (it can be found somewhere in the middle) and type it in the box. Press Enter. Confirm the address of the outlet that you visited.
- Then, you will come across a range of multiple-choice questions. Answer them as per your visit to the restaurant. If you need to elaborate on your answers, then you can do that in the comment box below the questionnaire.
- Recheck your answers to ensure their legibility and genuineness, and then submit the www.JackListens.com survey form.
- A coupon code will immediately be generated upon submission. Note it down in order to get freebies on your next purchase!
That’s all! Make sure that you avail of the free tacos within 7 days of taking the survey. On the eighth day, the coupon code will be invalid.
About Jack in the Box:
The history of Jack in the Box is known to quite a few of their regular customers, so let us just sneak a small peek into its origin. Jack in the Box was founded in 1951 by an already established entrepreneur, Robert O. Peterson, in San Diego, CA. The first outlet worked on several innovative techniques that gave it an edge over its competitors. For instance, it was the only drive-through in the whole of US that used a two-way intercom system! This enabled the employees to deliver food faster and more efficiently.
Add to that the extensive promotion garnered by the giant clown sitting pretty atop the roof and the outlet’s welcome quote, “Pull forward, Jack will speak to you”, the brand became a huge success. Hence, Peterson renamed all his other restaurant establishments as Jack in the Box, providing the same kind of service as was in the first outlet.
Thus, as you might have guessed, it didn’t take long for the brand to expand into almost every region in California. Today, it boasts of over 2200 drive-thru restaurants on the west coast of the country, each having its own charm and efficiency. At every outlet, you get all the imaginable fast-food dishes known to man, right from chicken tenders down to cheeseburgers. So why not help Jack in the Box maintain its reputation by taking their exclusive survey at www.JackListens.com!