GetGo Survey Guide
GetGo Cafe + Market, simply called GetGo, is a well-known convenience store with several outlets in the Eastern part of the US. Like its full name suggests, every GetGo store doesn’t just have a supermarket but also houses a cafe on its premises. The cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and its menu includes everything from heavy food like burritos and sandwiches to light dishes like fries. And you will also get really good coffee and other beverages there.
The actual GetGo convenience store is filled with almost all the items that a typical American shopper needs, right from the day-to-day products like food and grocery to the monthly/yearly purchases like medicines and wine. Certain select GetGo stores have also started selling beer recently. But the best part of the chain is its exclusive gas stations. They are different from other supermarkets’ gas stations in the sense that they are allowed to operate independently!
And here’s a little something that tops even the best part of GetGo – the official customer survey at www.GetGoListens.com! It is an excellent online option for the regulars at GetGo to help improve their services.
GetGo Listens Survey – The Official GetGo Survey:
Ever wondered how GetGo, despite being such a vast chain with locations in excess of 260, manages to consistently provide top-grade service to its customers? That is because the company values the feedback left by the customers, be it to their individual location managers or on their online website. The GetGoListens survey is such an online opportunity through which all customers, first-timers and regulars alike, can leave their feedback without much hassle.
The survey is basically a set of questions that address every possible problem that the customer may have had to face during his visit to GetGo. The questions will usually be regarding the cleanliness of the premises, the exterior, and interior displays, the employee interaction, cashier’s availability, product scarcity, etc. Thus, this is your chance to effect a useful change in the workings of GetGo in the near future.
Why GetGo Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Now that you know the survey at www.GetGoListens.com benefits the company, why should you, the customer, bother to fill the questionnaire? One major reason for your contribution is that since the company will be improving its services based on your observations, you will eventually be able to enjoy those improvements! Let’s say that certain items were not in place on the racks. If you were to mention that in the comment boxes of the survey, then you will definitely find them in the perfect place the next time around!
Additionally, GetGoListens will only take about 10 minutes of your time. An average person can finish answering the multiple-choice questions, along with descriptive feedback in each of the comment boxes, in no more than 20 minutes! Plus, there is the amazing bonus of the exclusive GetGo sweepstakes. Soon after taking the survey, your name will be entered into a draw with a chance to win $200!
How to Win a $200 GetGo Gift Card in GetGo Listens Survey?
The eligibility criteria are described below.
- Only US citizens who reside in or around the areas in which GetGo operates are eligible to participate at www.GetGoListens.com. The states include Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, and Indiana.
- For entering the portal, you need to be at a minimum age of 18.
- The survey is available only in the English language. So you must have a working knowledge of English.
- The questionnaire can be answered on any of these four devices – computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet. To effectively load the survey, you must have a fast internet connection.
- A GetGo receipt is compulsory to access the main survey. You will need to enter the unique survey code present on the receipt to gain entry into the survey.
- People who officially work at GetGo under any designation, or at Giant Eagle, the owning company, won’t be able to gain access to the survey. If you are an employee who shops at the convenience store, then the cashier won’t provide you with a receipt that contains a survey code.
- One GetGoListens survey code can only be used by one person at a time. If you try to use it twice, then your entry will be restricted the second time around.
- You won’t be entered into the GetGo sweepstakes without a personal email ID. If you don’t have one, create it for it will be worth the trouble. $200 is a formidable amount after all!
- The prize will be in the form of a GetGo gift card. You cannot sell it for cash or any other alternatives. You can only redeem it at a GetGo outlet for their supermarket products, and pay the cafe bill or the gas bill.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Type the official URL of the GetGo survey – www.GetGoListens.com – on your web browser.
- Type in the survey code from your GetGo receipt only if you agree to their terms. They are nothing revolutionary, just a set of general agreements.
- Describe your experience at the GetGo outlet by answering the questions honestly. If you didn’t physically visit the outlet, then you can also note your experience with the delivery.
- Near the end of the GetGoListens survey, you will need to enter your personal details like name, residential address, phone number, email ID, etc. The email address is important to gain entry into the $200 sweepstakes.
About GetGo Convenience Stores:
GetGo was initially a pure convenience store chain called Cross Roads which operated solely in Pittsburgh, PA. It was only when it dived into the gasoline business that a huge company, Giant Eagle, decided to acquire. The year was 2003, and Giant Eagle already had shared locations of gas stations in other convenience stores like Walmart. But they chose GetGo to be their first independently owned gas station!
Today, GetGo is one of the most popular convenience store chains gas stations in the Eastern US. And they want to expand further still with your help. Take the survey at www.GetGoListens.com and stand a chance to win $200!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.