Fiesta Survey – FiestaSurvey.com – Win Gift Card
One of the finest supermarket chains in Texas, Fiesta has gradually established its presence in the state through observant expansion and meticulous evaluation of the needs of local customers. The company has over 60 stores throughout Texas and is progressively planning to expand even further. However, in order to make their presence known beyond the state, they need to first resolve the flaws in their existing establishments, if any.
For this very purpose, they have launched Fiesta Survey.com, their official feedback website. Here, you can address any concerns you may have with your nearest outlet, be they about the services, products, management or anything else you can think of! You only need to fill in a few relevant details to access the survey.
So what exactly does this survey entail? First off, it is like any other survey you may have taken, with to-the-point questions along with a range of options for you to choose from. You can also elaborate on your answers in the comment boxes provided below most of the questions. However, please note that only honest feedback will be appreciated and considered. The authorities will personally cross-check your comments at the store before taking further action.
Secondly, Fiesta knows how valuable your time is. Hence, they are giving away a $100 gift card to a lucky entrant taking the FiestaSurvey. And what’s more! You stand a chance to win a gift card every month! And even if you’re unable to win one, you can definitely expect your valid feedback being implemented at the said store as soon as possible.
Why Fiesta Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Let us imagine that you are the owner of a gargantuan supermarket chain with stores in every Texan city. You may have a hold of one particular outlet where you can manage the goings-on, but what about the rest of your stores? You would obviously have appointed managers in each sector, but who would manage those managers? That is exactly where your customers can help you out!
Every customer that visits the store can leave feedback about the services and products. Back in the early years, it used to be done manually by providing a feedback pamphlet with the receipt. However, today the process has been entirely digitized. FiestaSurvey.com enables you, as a customer, to leave your feedback about a particular store within the confines of your home! And once that feedback is evaluated by their in-house experts, it will be implemented in no time.
Additionally, for your trouble of taking the survey, you will stand a chance to win a $100 gift card which can be redeemed at any of the Fiesta stores. What more could you ask for!
Win Gift Card in Fiesta Survey.com:
But how exactly could you go about entering the Fiesta Survey? Can anyone take it?
- You need to be a US citizen to take the survey. You will be asked for your SSN #.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for entry.
- You may enter the FiestaSurvey any time between the first day and the last day of every month this year to be eligible for THAT particular month’s prize.
- While a purchase may not be mandatory for taking the survey, you must make one to take the online survey.
- Please make note that the authorities reserve the right to end the survey at any given time of the day or night, without stating the purpose.
- The online survey will require a computer, laptop or smartphone with a fast internet connection. You don’t want your survey to stop unexpectedly due to buffering problems.
- You need to enter your valid contact details in order to receive the sweepstake prize.
- Anyone below the age of 18 will be immediately barred from taking the survey.
- Fiesta Survey.com is only open to those US citizens where the survey isn’t prohibited by law. For instance, the rulebooks of Florida and Rhode Island don’t permit surveys.
- No more than one entry per person is allowed. If you try to login again with the same credentials, you will be disqualified.
- Are you the lucky winner of the grand prize of $100? You cannot sell it off for cash though. This sweepstake can only be redeemed at a registered Fiesta outlet.
- Kindly note that for valid reasons, any employees, sponsors, marketers and the likes associated with Fiesta Mart are prohibited from taking the survey. Check out the complete range of restrictions here.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Entering the survey portal is a piece of cake. Here’s how you can go about doing it.
- Type in this URL in your browser’s address bar – www.FiestaSurvey.com.
- Pull out your most recent Fiesta receipt and locate the Survey code. It can be found right at the bottom of the bill.
- Enter this code in the box on the homepage.
- If the code is right, you will be led to the survey page. If not, then you will have to re-enter the code.
- Answer the survey questions according to your experience at the store and press Enter.
- Fill your personal details on the page that follows, like your email ID and home address.
We recommend that you recheck your answers and personal details in the FiestaSurvey before clicking the ‘Submit’ button. After all, if you are lucky enough to win the $100 gift card, it should reach the right address! On the other hand, if you haven’t made a purchase, you can still enter the survey via regular mail.
About Fiesta Mart:
Did you know that in the 1960s and 70s, there were barely any shops that sold Mexican or Hispanic goods in Texas? Two native Texans named Donald Bonham and O.C. Mendenhall realized this anomaly and decided to bring about a radical change. In 1972, they started one of the first Hispanic supermarket stores in Houston. It was such a huge success that they eventually added Indian, African, Vietnamese, Korean and Filipino items to their range. In the late 80s, Fiesta Mart also featured products catered to the Thai Americans!
However, in the 90s, Fiesta encountered a few major snags in the form of other larger supermarket chains. But it didn’t take them long to recover, in fact, in 2003, the reputable Houston Press ranked Fiesta right at the top among other major huge supermarkets in the trade.
Over the years, the company may have changed owners from Acon to Chedraui, another major Mexican chain, but Fiesta’s services remain top-notch even today. And you can help them expand their services to the whole of Texas and beyond by taking part in their exclusive feedback website – Fiesta Survey.com!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.