FedEx, we Listen – The Official FedEx Survey Guide
FedEx is the leading courier service provider in the United States of America. The company has launched the FedEx We Listen program to address all customer queries and serve them better. The program is the official online survey held by FedEx. Customer surveys are the latest norm adopted by companies worldwide to know their customers’ likes, preferences, and buying behavior. This helps them better their services and sustain themselves in the market.
FedEx is responsible for safely transporting the packages from point A to Point B. The company provides both national and international shipping services. One might wonder how FedEx ensures that all its customer grievances are addressed well on time. They have a dedicated team to make sure that all packages are delivered unscathed. Also, their FedEx we listen initiative helps the company get feedback and honest opinions, which helps it improve its services further.
One can access this survey at fedex.com/welisten. This is an online survey where you must answer a certain question based on your last shipping services experience with them. Here is a complete guide to the FedEx survey to help you take part in it and win rewards.
Why take part in the FedExWeListen Customer Satisfaction Survey?
One of the greatest tools for any service provider to improve its service is by conducting surveys. Survey questions help in ensuring that all the queries of customers are addressed. It also helps assess the company’s performance in the market and what customers think of the company.
With the honest feedback of the customer, it becomes easier for the company to improve its services. By taking the survey, the customer has a chance to win $7 off on the next FedEx order.
With the help of this customer satisfaction survey, FedEx improves its services. They also identify which type of service is not as per standards. Being shipping experts, the company executives want to keep their customers satisfied and have them onboard as loyal clients.
In addition to improving the company standards, the FedEx survey also grants the customers a chance to win amazing rewards. After completing the survey, the participant has a chance to win $7 off on their next shipping service from FedEx. So, do not ignore this opportunity and be a part of the online survey at fedex.com/welisten.
How to Win $7 off in FedEx Survey?
To stand a chance to win the $7 off, there are some rules and requirements, discussed below.
FedEx Survey Requirements
The participant must fulfill the following eligibility requirements to be a part of this FedEx We Listen survey:
- One must be a legal resident of the United States.
- One must be over 18 years of age.
- Furthermore, one must have a laptop, mobile, or any other similar device with a stable internet connection.
- The survey website is in English and Spanish, so you must know basic English or Spanish.
- To start the survey, you would need the recent purchase receipt from the FedEx Office. If you forgot to save the buying receipt, then you need a FedEx office flyer or your FedEx card to check the store number.
- You are required to provide your contact details. These include your phone number, address, age, sex, and a valid email address. Invalid email addresses will not be considered for winning the rewards.
Restrictions for the FedEx Survey
- To keep the survey fair and free from bias, none of the employees or immediate family members is allowed to enter the FedEx survey.
- The validation code cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
Instructions for the FedEx Survey/Step-By-Step Guide To Take The FedEx We Listen Survey
This is a quick survey that is not going to take up much of your time but makes sure that you answer all the questions and share honest feedback to help the company improve its services. Read through the simple steps to participate in the survey:
- Log on to fedex.com/welisten, the official website of the survey.
- You will be asked to choose your preferred language. As mentioned above, the FedEx survey is available in English and Spanish.
- Enter the location code/transaction number on your purchase receipt.
- Start answering the online survey. It includes questions related to your experience.
- Be sure to give your honest feedback on their customer service, and other business aspects.
- After answering the questions, move on to the next section. Fill in your details, like your name, email ID, phone number.
- After entering all the details, you will reach a page with a validation code. Be sure to grab this chance to win $7 off on your next FedEx order!
One of the United States’ leading shipping services, FedEx, was founded in 1971. It offers both local and international shipping services and has its headquarters based out in Memphis, Tennessee. FedEx is well known for its air shipping services, FedEx express. Currently, FedEx has multiple subsidiaries like FedEx Ground, FedEx Office, FedEx Supply Chain, FedEx Freight, and various other services. It is also one of the top contractors serving the Government of the United States.
The company’s mission is to provide good returns to its shareholders while ensuring timely and safe delivery of products. FedEx envisions providing the best services by incorporating technology that impacts the life of the people. And its years of service are a result of its core value that revolves around honesty, value for money, and flexibility. The company strives for excellence, and with genuine inputs from the customers, it becomes easier for the company to take the right action. With just a few minutes of yours, and with your honest answer to questions, you will not only help the company to level up its services but also get a discount code. Log on to fedex.com/welisten and take the FedEx survey to help them serve you better.
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.