Costa Vida/Survey – The Official Costa Vida Survey
Founded in 2003, Costa Vida’s cooks are known to hail from the sun-kissed beaches of Mexico, learning the art of preparing authentic Mexican cuisine from a very young age. And they have been transferring their knowledge to curious young minds who have joined their ranks over the years. That is one of the many reasons why Costa Vida retains its amazing spicy flavor from back home. You have got to order their chips and queso, among the best in class! And the taste of their sweet pork salad is second to none.
However, with over 91 locations spread throughout the Western part of the US, and 3 in Canada, it is difficult for the management to keep up with the services provided by each restaurant. That is why they need your help, and that is why they have set up the Costa Vida survey online.
The purpose of this survey is like any other, but they have an added bonus, which will come in the latter part of this article. For now, let us comprehend what this survey comprises. The official nature of this survey ensures that you can state your honest opinions, which can then be considered by the top authorities of the company. And indeed, they do check every single survey that comes their way, even if it is a garbled set of rubbish. Setting the genuine suggestions apart from the rubbish pile, they eventually get to work on the most valid or in-demand opinions.
This shows that your feedback, no matter how negative or positive it may be, will always be considered by the people who care. The true aim of this survey is to improve the services of every Costa Vida outlet, if they need any improvement, and to ensure that the progress is maintained throughout the tenure.
Why Costa Vida Survey Customer Satisfaction Survey
The previous paragraph may have got you thinking – if Costa Vida is simply trying to boost their services via the survey portal, then why should they do it at the cost of their customers’ time? A good question that has an even better answer. Every service that the outlet improves will benefit the customer in the end. For instance, if the premises were unclean when you visited the outlet, then the authorities will ensure their cleanliness the next time around, making your experience more refined during the visit.
And then there is the time to be considered in filling up the Costa Vida/survey questionnaire. It isn’t overly lengthy, so you don’t need to spend hours on the website. Simply select the appropriate answers from the multiple-choice questions, elaborate on the negatives that you noticed in the comment boxes, and submit the survey. It won’t take you more than 10 minutes!
But the best part is the reward that you get for submitting the survey. The reward translates in the form of company coupons which can be used as discounts on your next visit or to acquire freebies like some delicious sides. The type of reward will be mentioned on your coupon which you get after completing the survey.
How to Win Free Coupons in the Costa Vida Survey?
The requirements can be easily met by most of the Costa Vida customers.
- Only US residents who are official citizens are allowed to participate in the survey.
- 18 years is the minimum age of entry into the survey.
- A basic understanding of the English language is a must to comprehend and answer the questions.
- Since the survey is only available online, you need to own, borrow, or rent a laptop, computer, or smartphone to fill up the questionnaire. A strong Wi-Fi connection is also recommended.
- You should have visited and purchased something from the outlet recently. A receipt is required to participate in the Costa Vida/survey.
- You can enter the website only once during the survey period of one month.
- Costa Vida employees and their immediate families, including the company’s associates and investors, are forbidden from taking the survey. That is because they could affect the results in a biased way, leading to direct contradictions between genuine customer opinions.
- Two persons cannot enter the survey using the same receipt.
- The free coupon won at the end of the survey cannot be redeemed by anyone else but the customer. Your details will be present on the receipt.
- You are forbidden to sell the coupon for cash, either to an employee or to anyone else. Doing so is highly illegal.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Enter the survey using this link – Costa Vida/Survey. This is the official portal of the questionnaire.
- Since the survey is only available in English, there is no option to change the language.
- Pull out your receipt and type in the store number located at the bottom into the space provided on the homepage.
- Click the Next button to enter the official survey questionnaire. Answer the questions as honestly as you can, as much as you can remember about your experience at the outlet.
- Your personal details like your name and contact number will be required at this point, just to ensure that you don’t illegally transfer your discount coupon to someone else.
About Costa Vida
Costa Vida was established in 2003 by JD and Sarah Gardner in Layton, UT. The Fresh Mexican Grill concept in another country was first developed by them as well. They are well-known for making authentic Mexican food on order, fresh out of the oven or frying pan, or whatever else you like to call it! To date, their guacamole and tortillas are considered to be among the most sumptuous in the market.
Today, they may be struggling a bit due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, but you can help them out by participating in the Costa Vida/Survey questionnaire, leaving your genuine feedback to receive a cool redemption code in return.
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.