Chipotle Feedback Survey Guide – Win Free Burritos for a Year
Customer feedback surveys are common among restaurants who use them to know the ground reality of what their customers think about their menu and overall services. Chipotle, the popular American restaurant chain, also wants to take advantage of this marketing tool. They want their customers to answer a few questions by taking the Chipotle feedback survey, which will help them get the real picture.
Accordingly, they can amend and improve their services and menu, etc. They take customer feedback seriously and value their opinions. As the customers spend their precious time to take the feedback, the company rewards them suitably with free burritos for a year, that is 52 gift cards of $10. Don’t miss the chance to win free burritos!
Why is it worth taking part in the Chipotle survey?
Taking the survey is absolutely worth it, not just because of the reward but also to get a better experience. Moreover, it is an indication that Chipotle respects its customers’ desires. The company wants its customers to be highly satisfied with its products. In other words, customer experience is valued by the company. They want Chipotlefeedback to be a way for customers to tell the company how they can improve things that are not going in the right direction.
To appreciate their customers for filling the feedback form, they reward them with gift cards for free burritos for a whole year. You can redeem these gift cards in any store and any state. To win you need to honestly submit your feedback as the company wants honest answers from their loyal customers. So, considering the benefits and the reward, it is worth taking the Chipotle feedback survey.
If the company is making an effort to keep the customers happy and satisfied, then the customers must also do their bit through the survey. It will hardly take 5 to 6 minutes to complete the Chipotle feedback survey. This survey is not only beneficial for the company but also for the customers as they get a platform to voice their suggestions and complaints. The company will try its best to make suitable changes in favor of both the company and the customers. Let the truth be out through the survey.
How to Win Free Burritos for a Year in the Chipotle Feedback Survey?
The company has set some rules and regulations which are to be mandatorily followed by everyone who wants to take part in the survey. Read ahead to know the Chipotlefeedback requirements and restrictions along with survey steps.
- Those who are 13 or above can take part in the survey.
- A strong internet connection is needed.
- A smartphone or laptop or tablet is to be used to give the survey feedback.
- Survey takers must know either English or Spanish.
- A receipt is required to take the survey.
- However, there is an option to fill the survey without the receipt.
- The person taking part in the Chipotle feedback should be a legal resident of the United States of America, including the District of Columbia.
- Even legal residents of Canada can take part in the survey, excluding Quebec.
- Employees of CMG’s company are also not allowed to fill out the survey forms.
- Even the immediate family members of the employees are not eligible for the survey.
- Even suppliers of the company are restricted from giving the Chipotle feedback survey.
- Only one person per day can redeem the gift cards given by the company.
- The gift cards can’t be converted to cash.
Survey Instructions (Steps)
Survey Steps With Receipt
By following these simple steps, you will be able to complete the Chipotle feedback survey without any issue, provided you have a receipt.
- Begin by logging on to the official survey website, i.e. www.chipotlefeedback.com.
- Next, change the language to Spanish if you want, as the default language is English.
- After selecting the language, you need to enter a 20-digit survey code on your receipt. Recheck the code once you have entered it.
- After entering the code, click on the Start button to start the survey.
- Once you click the button, the survey will start.
- You need to answer the questions asked. Give your genuine feedback to the company. Rate according to your recent visit to the Chipotle restaurants.
- Once you have finished answering, you need to fill in your details.
- Sweepstakes organizers will contact you if you are the winner of the survey.
Chipotle feedback without a receipt
- Visit the website www.chipotlefeedback.com.
- Scroll down and search for the option of “Don’t have your receipt? Click here to continue.”
- Once you find the option, click on it.
- You need to fill in personal details to start the survey.
- You need to enter the date and time of your recent visit to the Chipotle restaurant.
- Once you have entered all the details, the survey starts.
- You need to answer the questions honestly.
- If you are a winner, they will contact you through a call.
The Chipotle restaurant was first opened in Denver on 13th July 1993. It was founded by Steve Ells. Since then, to date, it had more than 2700 restaurants outlets. They believe in local and organic produce that will help the local farmers and their customers will get the best quality of food. Due to their customers, they can sustain themselves in the food industry and mark their name. As a company, they are striving hard to change the world through their good products, as they say, “We believe food has the power to change the world”. All their dishes are made with only 53 ingredients that are not hidden from their customers. They want their customers to relish the real ingredients, the real purpose, and the real flavor.The company expects its customers to be honest while taking the Chipotle feedback survey. They believe customers are the ones who have helped them climb the ladder of success. They want their customers to be treated right. If you have any complaints about the staff, food, or anything else, you can let them know through Chipotlefeedback.
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.