BJS Feedback – The Official BJ’s Survey
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, lovingly called BJ’s, is a members-only warehouse club in the US. This means that you can’t walk into the store without a valid membership card. And once you are a member, then a whole new world of a variety of products at really attractive prices will be open for you! Right from the biggies like home furniture and sports goods to everyday items like clothes and groceries, BJ’s has it all! And your savings on each of those products will be a lot more than if you were to buy them at a regular department store.
In the wake of the coronavirus, BJ’s has taken the best precautions known to man at each one of their outlets. It will be as if you’d never left the safety of your home! And since they have gone to so much trouble to make your shopping as secure as possible, why don’t you leave them splendid feedback at BJs.com/Feedback, their official survey website?
Since thousands of customers visit a BJ’s store despite the ongoing pandemic, you may think that they won’t be able to keep their environment safe. You can never be more wrong! Every customer is checked for temperature and possible symptoms before they are allowed entry inside. And each product rack is thoroughly sanitized regularly. So why should you leave the BJs.com feedback? The thing is, though they have a set procedure in place, the employees are human, and they may sometimes fail to follow the rules due to busy activity.
During your visit, if you felt that any of the rules and regulations are not followed, or if the premises are unclean, then you can make a note of that anomaly in the survey. But you don’t need to leave your feedback only if you find something amiss. Feel free to log on to BJs.com/Feedback even if you had a stellar experience at BJ’s! The authorities at the headquarters would like to know what a good job they are doing at that particular outlet.
Why BJs.com Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Won’t it be better if you spent your valuable time assessing all that you purchased at BJ’s and arranging the products in their proper place at your home? We agree with you, but not completely. It will take you a lot less time to leave your BJs feedback than to arrange those products. If you think the survey is a waste of time, then not more than 10 minutes of your time will be wasted. But we, on the other hand, think that you have a lot more to gain in taking the survey than not.
For the time that you spend on the survey, you will be rewarded ten-fold! First off, the BJ’s authorities will take your feedback at BJs.com/Feedback into consideration, and if you have mentioned any anomalies in there, then they will be taken care of. Thus, on your next visit to BJ’s, you will experience improved service! Additionally, the survey questions are multiple-choice, so just pick the answer and move ahead!
Secondly, you will gain an exclusive, free entry into their exciting sweepstakes. The BJs.com feedback winner will receive a cool $500 gift card! Not a bad deal, eh?
Win BJ’s Gift Card in BJs.com/Feedback:
The process is simple: fulfill a certain set of requirements, make sure that you aren’t flouting any rules, and fill in the questionnaire!
- Since BJ’s is only present on the east coast of the US, you should be a resident of that area.
- The BJs feedback portal is only available for participants who are over 18. The minimum age of 19 is set for Alabama and Nebraska residents and 21 for those in Mississippi.
- For online entry, you will require a BJ’s receipt. Thus, a purchase must be made at the outlet before taking the survey.
- The survey is only available in English, so you must know the language inside-out.
- A device with an internet connection is required for online entry.
- BJ’s employees, right from store assistants and managers to the board of directors and owners, are excluded from participating in BJs.com feedback. Their families are also not allowed on the portal. The list even includes sponsors, associates, judges, etc.
- No more than one participant per BJ’s receipt is allowed.
- If the survey prize or invitation is not mentioned on your receipt, then you won’t be allowed to leave your feedback.
- If you win the $500 gift card, then you cannot sell or transfer it to anyone else. Only you are allowed to use it.
- You cannot take the survey more than once a month.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Click on the link – www.BJs.com/Feedback.
- Go through the official sweepstakes rules.
- Select ‘No’ if you or your immediate family isn’t employed by BJ’s.
- Select the type of location where you visited the outlet.
- Enter the details asked for, like the store or site number, date, transaction ID, etc.
- Give your honest ratings and answer the survey questionnaire.
- Type in your email ID to get a free entry into the sweepstakes.
If you don’t win the BJs feedback $500 gift card, then don’t lose hope. They are giving away the grand prize every single month!
Unlike most other businesses, BJ’s wasn’t started from scratch. An already established discount department firm, Zayre, founded the first membership-based store in 1984. The very first president of that club named it after his daughter’s initials, Beverly Jean. However, he didn’t last as long as the president, giving up his throne in 1987. But the company didn’t falter one bit!
Today, BJ’s has over 216 locations throughout the East Coast of the US, 136 of which are at prime gas stations. Their plans for further expansion are already in place, they are only awaiting your feedback at BJs.com/Feedback. You might just win the $500 prize after taking the survey!
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.