Big Lots Survey – www.BigLotsSurvey.com – Win Gift Card
If you recently shopped at a Big Lots store, you can now rate your shopping experience, and give comments and suggestions at biglotsurvey.com. Big Lots is a popular name among Americans, and unsurprisingly you may have once or severally shopped for consumable goods, kids’ toys, or seasonal items in one of the company’s outlets. The retail is famed for its discount retailing strategy that spans for more than 45 years.
Big Lots values its customers’ opinions and looks forward to serving them better with improved products and services. It’s for this reason that the company invites its customers to a customer satisfaction evaluation that you can find at www.biglotsurvey.com. The questionnaires at Big Lots Survey com takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Big Lots customer satisfaction assessment is not all about providing suggestions, commenting on your shopping experience, and pouring out your dislikes and likes for the company. You get an excellent opportunity to win a $1000 gift card, but keep in mind the stipulated requirements, restrictions, and steps to participate easily and increase your chance of winning. Stick around as we guide you through everything about Big Lots Survey.
Why The Big Lots Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The business world is increasingly becoming competitive, with consumers now shifting to online shopping, more businesses taking on digital marketing aggressively, and customers relying on online resources to make buying decisions. Companies need to implement ways to source customer’s feedback on their services and products so that they can make appropriate adjustments that will get them more customers and increase the loyalty of the existing ones. One of the best techniques for obtaining customer feedback is a guest satisfaction survey.
The objective of the Big Lots Customer Survey is no different from the rest, with the questionnaire giving participants an excellent opportunity to outline their comments and suggestions that serve as the basis of future improvements. Big Lots, with its objective of providing its customers with the top shopping experience, analyzes the feedback, gets an insight into what its customers want, and uses the overviews to make critical resolutions. So, if you look to be served better at Big Lots during your subsequent visit, be sure to fill out the online questionnaire.
As mentioned earlier, the company appreciates the sacrifice made by its customers to complete the survey by giving them a chance to win a $1000 gift card. You only need to visit the BigLots Survey site via the link provided in this guide, fill in the required details, and satisfactorily answer the questions to enroll in the sweepstake. Here’s a guide on winning with Big Lots Customer Survey.
How to WIN a Gift Card in Big Lots Customer Survey – BigLotsSurvey.com
- You must have with you a recent BigLots survey invitation or sales receipt to enter the required details, including the store, visit date and time, register number, store number, and amount of purchase.
- Participants must have a commendable understanding of English or Spanish since www.biglots.com survey is only available in the two languages.
- You should be at least 18 years of age to participate in this survey
- You should enter the correct personal details, especially the contact information, since the company contacts winners via the email address or phone number they provide in BigLots Survey.
- You should be willing to spend some time completing Big Lots Survey.
- Only the legal US and District of Columbia residents are eligible to participate in Big Lots Customer Survey.
- You cannot participate in the survey if you are a family member, employee, sponsor, marketing personnel, or an affiliate connected in any way to the Big Lots fraternity.
- Any feedback having some elements of prejudice or partiality is nullified
- Winning the survey gift is mainly dependent on the fulfillment of outlined restrictions and requirements.
- The survey is not allowed in US oversea military installations, territories, and possessions.
- Fraudulent attempts are highly discouraged.
Survey Participation Instructions
- Use your device’s browser to visit the survey site via this link biglotssurvey.com, making sure you have the sales receipt with you.
- Once the BigLots Survey site loads, you will be requested to choose between English and Espanol. Pick a language you are proficient with to facilitate easy understanding and answering of the questions.
- Grab your receipt and fill in the register, store, and purchase numbers.
- Choose the amount of purchase listed on your receipt and proceed to enter the date and time of purchase printed on your receipt.
- Click on the “START” button to load Big Lots survey, upon which you are directed to a page asking you rate your overall satisfaction with the experience you had at Big Lots.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to load the www.biglots.com survey questions. Answer them honestly.
- Having answered the survey questions and loading the next page, you will be requested to provide personal details, including full name, email address, and phone number. Again, give the correct information.
- Check that you have provided the correct information, ensuring that it meets the Big Lots Survey requirements before submitting your feedback.
How to Enter Big Lots Sweepstakes Without a Purchase?
You can also enter the company’s sweepstakes without making a purchase at any of its participating stores or filling the online survey questionnaire. Here are the steps to follow.
Write your full name, address, zip code, city, birthday, and phone number on a 3*5-inch card.
Mail the card to the following address:
Big Lots! Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry,
625, Panorama Trail, Suite 2100,
Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
Alternatively, you can visit a Big Lots store without purchasing anything, but enter the sweepstakes by participating in a short online survey. Visit the BigLots Survey site via this link and enter the state, city, and the store’s address to start the survey.
Big Lots was established as Consolidated International, Inc in 1867 by Sol Shenk, a recognized visionary in the discount retail market. When setting out, Shenk concentrated on offering fantastic closeout deals, especially on vehicles and auto parts. Consolidated International launched Big Lots in 1982
Over the next years in business, the Consolidated chain grew to include stores operating under the names Odd Lots, Big Lots, Pic n’ Save, and Mac Frugal’s Bargains Closeout. The stores were converted to a single brand, the Big Lots in 2001, with the company being headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Big Lots operates more than 1350 stores in 47 US states.
Form closeout establishment to discount retailing, Big Lot’s objective has been to help its customers save on all kinds of products. Today, the company deals in a broad variety of brand items and high-quality products, including furniture, electronics and accessories, toys, food, home decor, seasonal items, gifts, and electronic & accessories. Its mission is to help people live BIG and save LOTS.
The company’s vision is being a great difference for improved life by offering products with unsurpassed value, building an excellent work culture, and rewarding its shareholders with top-tier returns and consistent growth.
Big Lots Survey Links
Contact Big Lots
Phone: 1 (866) 244-5687
Kumeguide.com is not affiliated with brands and not regulating their promotions and special offers.
Surveys, rebates, coupons and other special offers can be activated or deactivated at any time. Please make sure the offers are active on official website prior to taking action per our guides.