Best Places Where You Can Install Solar Panels
Have you been wondering where to install solar panels? You are not alone. Many homeowners aren’t sure about the best place to position their panels, and they end up making mistakes that make their systems less efficient.
The best solar installation companies such as Titanium Solar Installation company will tell you that the place you install your solar panels can have a big impact on the amount of sun they are exposed to, This consequently affects how much electricity they produce.
Below are some of the best solar installation places recommended by Titanium Solar Power company:
This is the best, and the most obvious place to install your solar panels. Your roof is exposed to the sun for the majority of the day. And if you make use of your roof structure and pitch, your solar power system will be more efficient.
When installing solar panels on your roof, there are a few things you should remember:
- Avoid shading: Any shading from trees, buildings, or other objects will reduce the amount of electricity your solar panels can produce.
- Ensure structural support: Solar panels are quite heavy, so you need to make sure your roof can support the weight.
- Have an inspection: Before you install solar panels on your roof, it is a good idea to have a professional inspect it to make sure it is in good condition and will be able to support the weight of the solar panels.
Installing solar panels on the ground can be a great way to maximize sun exposure, as they can be positioned to avoid shading from trees or buildings.
There are several things to keep in mind when installing solar panels on the ground:
- Evaluate soil conditions: The type of soil your solar panel is installed on will affect how well it drains. You don’t want to install your solar panel on a slope, as this can cause water to pool around the base of the panel and damage it.
- Choose a sunny location: Obviously, you want to install your solar panel in a location that gets a lot of sunlight. But, you also want to avoid locations that are too hot, as this can reduce the efficiency of your solar panel.
- Consider the future: When installing a ground-mounted solar panel, you need to consider what will happen to it in the future. Will the area around it be developed? Are there trees that will grow and block the sun?
On Rainwater Tanks
Installing solar panels on your rainwater tanks is a great way to increase the amount of energy you can generate from your system. Not only will this help to offset the cost of your initial investment, but it will also provide you with a renewable source of energy that can be used to power your home or business.
There are a few things to keep in mind when installing solar panels on your rainwater tanks.
- Ensure tanks are correctly sized: Depending on the size of your solar panels, you will need to make sure your rainwater tanks are able to hold the weight of the panels without collapsing.
- Install at the correct angle: The angle at which you install your solar panels will determine how much sunlight they get.
- Be aware of shading: Shading from trees or buildings can reduce the amount of sunlight that your solar panels are able to capture, which will, in turn, reduce the amount of energy they can generate.
Regardless of where you choose to install your solar panels, ensure you consult with a professional to ensure that the installation is done correctly. With the right installation, you can maximize the amount of energy your system is able to generate.