Oo Island Campground
Oo Island is located just off of Kume Island and is connected by a bridge. Oo Island Campground provides a great balance between facilities and the rustic settings of a campground. With many tree-shaded areas, easy access to the ocean, and its unique placement, Oo Island campground is a great good place to relax with friends or family.
The campground is located right next to the Bade Haus and is administered by them. There are tent rentals, showers, restrooms, and barbecue facilities available at a reasonable price. The famous Tatami Rock Formation is nearby and the entire island is ringed by white sand beaches.
Oo Island Campground has a lot to offer. Here's a list of services with applicable prices. All fees can be paid at the Bade Haus front desk.
- Adults: 500 yen
- Children: 250 yen
- Day Camping: 100 yen (Elementary and Up)
- Four Person Tent 1,500 yen
- Shade Tarp 1,000 yen
- Sleeping Bag 300 yen
- Four person table with built-in seat 1,000 yen
- Cooler 500 yen (without ice)
- Cooking Pans 500 yen
- Lantern 500 yen
- Folding Chair 300 yen
- Barbeque 1,000 yen
- Dishes 500 yen
- Rental Sets
- Tent, Table, and Lantern 2,500 yen
- Table, Cooler, Dishes, Barbeque 2,500 yen
- Tent, Table, Lantern, Cooler, Dishes, Barbecue 4,000 yen
For pictures of rental equipment visit http://www.bade-kumejima.co.jp/camp/top.html (in Japanese).
*Please note that pets are not allowed- Shinri Beach Campground allows pets.*
- Check In: 11:00a.m.
- Check Out: 10:00a.m.
- Day Camp: 11:00-20:00
- Rentals: Please rent by 18:00
- Telephone: (098）985-8600
- Website: http://www.bade-kumejima.co.jp/camp/top.html